• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

coldcontact

coldcontact

cherished
Mar 7, 2023
As far as I know the only requirement for buying a shotgun/rifle here is to be 18+ and pass a background check, which should be fine since I have no criminal record or anything.
But I'm not entirely sure how the process is, if they'd ask questions about why you want to buy it, if certain guns require a license, etc. and it's kinda hard to find specifics when laws get changed and vary state to state.

If anyone has any experience let me know. Whether buying one with the intent of CTB or if you actually bought one for hunting or whatever.

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I'm not in MN but I am in another USA state.

If you go to a store that sells guns legally, nobody will give a shit or ask why you want to buy. They sell guns all day, they wouldn't work there if they were against guns. They just follow the law and the procedures, you give a fingerprint, fill out some federal forms, etc. If the computer says you passed your background check then you get the gun. If the computer says you don't pass then you don't get the gun, or possibly you have to wait.

Either way, the low paid worker behind the counter doesn't care. They are probably a gun enthusiast or they wouldn't work there.

It's easy. There are hundreds of millions of guns sold in the USA, nobody is going to ask about yours or think your purchase is weird.

Source: I bought a gun. Nobody at the store cared about anything except following their procedures.