VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Personally, I suffer from severe mental disability due to simple schizophrenia and autism. Anyone else here with highly disabling mental illness or neurological brain conditions?

• Hugs
Reactions: daysnumbered, ijustwishtodie, ForgottenAgain and 4 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I couldn't imagine having schizophrenia, I am sorry you have to go through that friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and VeryShy
J

jello

Aug 30, 2021
I've been diagnosed as schizoaffective, Bipolar I, Bipolar II, unspecified psychotic disorder, MDD, GAD, SAD, and DPD. I suspect I have many more. I'm sorry for your plight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and VeryShy
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
Personally, I suffer from severe mental disability due to simple schizophrenia and autism. Anyone else here with highly disabling mental illness or neurological brain conditions?
I'm not sure if it's disabling but there are days i can't do basic functions itself. I have likely Bipolar 2, BPD, Autism, ADHD, anxiety

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy, Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I'm not sure if it's disabling but there are days i can't do basic functions itself. I have likely Bipolar 2, BPD, Autism, ADHD, anxiety
Oh shit all of these plus ocd for me lmao, isn't it just so much fun being a living mental illness receptacle šŸ™ƒ

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: VeryShy, cowboypants and Praestat_Mori
S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
It's not uncommon for one mental health issue to lead to another especially if under stress and anxiety. Using drugs can be an activator of latent hidden mental issues so be careful on that

FoxSauce

FoxSauce

Emotional unstable like and IKEA table
Aug 23, 2024
Mostly MDD , GAD and ( I'm not exactly sure cuz taking an evaluation if iI have BPD) My deepest sympathy who those who have worse mentall illnesses

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I was diagnosed with BPD several years ago and more recently Psychotic Depression and C-PTSD. My conditions have impacted me in a debilitating way when I was a teen (high med dosage) and some months ago when I had to stop working for 5 months because of psychotic episodes and high SI.

I can't afford to not earn money. I work from home so I can work and cry/despair at the same time without anyone knowing.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have ADHD, Asperger's aka autism level 1, and social anxiety. I am a NEET due to failure to launch into adulthood, but I never even wanted to launch anyways. From a young age, I knew that adulthood was slavery. Work is modern day slavery, and people have to work to survive in order to afford to exist. I never wanted to grow up, and I wish that I had died before I reached adulthood because there's nothing good about being an adult. I don't see a point in working away my life just to die in the end. I'd rather die now so I never have to work in my life

Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and Rocinante