K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Recently started getting hooked on that place. It fills my social needs since I pretty much have none irl.

anyone else here watch? Who do you watch?

Reactions: Lostandlooking, GoneGoneGone and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Recently started getting hooked on that place. It fills my social needs since I pretty much have none irl.

anyone else here watch? Who do you watch?
Yeah I used to watch some, I even subscribed to some lol. I liked to watch xqc and pokelawls, they are funny sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
too low attention span for streams tbh

Reactions: Lostandlooking and sadworld
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Yeah. I watch FollowGrubby (Warcraft 3), Artosis (Starcraft), Tasteless (Starcraft) and sometimes HasuObs (HotS). I don't really watch the 10k+ viewer streams or participate in chat though. I just watch things that I'm interested in or used to play

Reactions: sadworld
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I watch a lot of small time Fortnite streamers, the occasional WoW stream, not gonna name who cos I'm active in their chat and don't wanna give anything away.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
In the past I watched Elky (french pro poker player) and more recently some CS:GO pro players like s1mple but got bored rapidly.

Reactions: Silvermorning and sadworld
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Many excellent people and some who are just entertaining, either way much better than any real person ive met since middle school. It became a solid replacement for a social life.

Willneff, hasanabi, badbunny, dailydasher, hbomberguy, trainwreckstv, m60_, yellowspoongirl, hitch, brutalmoose...

These days, really into James Marco St. Marcos adventures and the whole incestuous twitch community streaming grand theft auto. I will never forget the day will became a grapist.

I have always used brutalmoose streams to keep me company in bed, awake or asleep. He penetrates my dreams seemingly regularly.

I always enjoy a good grocery shopping stream from anyone, or a trip to walmart or some other horribly lit hellhole. An interesting sense of timelessness yet with the streamer and chat, i dont have that awful unrelenting anxiety and strange sort of dark feeling as though i am in purgatory unlike the usual purgatory that is my life. I think i have the notion that i dont belong in this world more than ever in a place like that, but a little weed and i might feel groovy and waste a few hours just hanging out.

If anyone has any recommendations for irl streamers, im all eyes.

• Love
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Sometimes but you have to sift through a lot of channels to find a decent one.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Vinesauce - both their Twitch and YouTube channel(s).

L

LPha

Jan 3, 2021
I watch a lot of e-sports channel like league of legends and occasionally some german streamers, just to have some background noises so I don't feel lonely.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
That's where you give money to people for no reason, right? As a general rule I only pay for food and suicide methods.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah I follow some people. not many though.
I love those gamers who do speedruns of different games.

Btw, I'm planning to be a streamer myself some day if I don't ctb. (used to be a youtuber, too.)

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Btw, I'm planning to be a streamer myself some day if I don't ctb. (used to be a youtuber, too.)
my friend streams on twitch. he seems to really enjoy it

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
my friend streams on twitch. he seems to really enjoy it

Good for him!
Btw, you're right. Nobody is pointing a gun at those people who donate cash to streamers. They just do it because they love them lol.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Good for him!
Btw, you're right. Nobody is aiming a gun at those people who donate cash to streamers. They just do it because they love them lol.
exactly. i personally dont because i feel uncomfortable with it. plus its not exactly like im rich, ive kind of got my own money things going on. if they want to stream and put content out there for others thats just a part of it. for one reason or another people wont pay. besides its twitch, play games, have fun, make friends, thats the important part i feel.

• Love
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I hate it. Something about the cameras they use are so bright. Same ridiculous chair on every stream. Nano leafs / led strips galore. So much bullshit going on the screen. People donating just to hear their name. Stupid ass emojis everywhere. Then there's the thots. Cleavage and a pause screen. Yay! Take my money please. Then again I hate everything.