• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Feel free to join in!

.Yeezus
.TCD
.MBDTF
.KSG
.LR
.Graduation
.808s
.TLOP
.WTT
.ye
.Donda
.JIK

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I have to go off memory with many of them as it's been several years for them, so a full ranking wouldn't be too meaningful. But:
  • I do really like JIK and Donda, they'd be in with the others. Selah, Follow God and Off The Grid are certified. Really like Water as well.
  • Favourite is LR, especially Gone. Yeezus and 808s probably up there.
  • Didn't hear LOP or ye, was just away for that time
  • Had to look up what KSG stood for, I've only heard the title track before and liked it a lot. Will listen to the full, thanks!
  • WTT I don't remember liking, probably my lowest of the ones I've heard.

merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I have to go off memory with many of them as it's been several years for them, so a full ranking wouldn't be too meaningful. But:
  • I do really like JIK and Donda, they'd be in with the others. Selah, Follow God and Off The Grid are certified. Really like Water as well.
  • Favourite is LR, especially Gone. Yeezus and 808s probably up there.
  • Didn't hear LOP or ye, was just away for that time
  • Had to look up what KSG stood for, I've only heard the title track before and liked it a lot. Will listen to the full, thanks!
  • WTT I don't remember liking, probably my lowest of the ones I've heard.
If you like JIK then you might like Yandhi. It was basically the blueprint for JIK which included (arguably) better versions of the songs on it. Sadly, its unreleased. Nevertheless, it's extremely refreshing to find a Kanye fan that doesn't hate JIK aha.

I definitely recommend checking out Common's discography. 'Be' in particular. Extremely similar to Late reg, and its 80% produced by Kanye, so you might end up liking that too!

Also, I must say that you should check out 'ye'. It's such an enjoyable listen front to back!

• Informative
Reactions: Sulyya
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I found the title very funny for some reason .

PurrpTypeFeel

PurrpTypeFeel

Feb 23, 2023
Huge W for having yeezus at the top, it's my 2nd fav album ever, graduation being over 808s tlop and ye is a crime tho, this is my personal list

Yeezus
LR
KSG
ye
808s
TLOP
TCD
MBDTF
^ where the good albums end
WTT
Donda
JIK

• Love
Reactions: merebaisdead
a1yr1an

a1yr1an

you name your babe lilac heaven
Mar 30, 2023
i am rlly bias when it comes to ye songs so my opinions might be unpopular but this is my list
yeezus
LR
TLOP
graduation
808s
KSG
TCD
MBDTF
ye
JIK
donda
WTT

merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I found the title very funny for some reason .
lmaooo why so?
i am rlly bias when it comes to ye songs so my opinions might be unpopular but this is my list
yeezus
LR
TLOP
graduation
808s
KSG
TCD
MBDTF
ye
JIK
donda
WTT
Nah, this is a good list. The thing is with ye is that you can rank his discog in pretty much any order and it would still be a good list haha . You into his unofficial music?

Last edited:
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Personally, I'd say

1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
2. 808s & Heartbreak
3. Yeezus
4. The College Dropout
5. Late Registration
6. ye
7. Graduation
8. The Life of Pablo
9. Donda
10. Kids See Ghosts
11. Watch The Throne
12. Jesus Is King

JIK is the only album of his that I would say I dislike. I don't really get the amount of hype around Donda tho