• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AbandonedGirl

AbandonedGirl

Jan 3, 2021
Hey anyone of ya guys playing FF14? If yes tell me about your character. What race are you? Whats your main class? Whats your favourite thing to do in game? Do you play with a guild or solo? Are you currently farming something? Here is something about me.
I play Au Ra Raen and main Astro. My fave thing to do is maps cuz the randomness. I play solo since I am scared of joining a guild. Currently I am farming Haded mount :)

Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
I'm an Elezen and I main Bard. I'm part of a lgbtq+ free company. Haven't played much recently but my roommate plays every day.

A

Artielux

Apr 18, 2021
I've seen a few streams of it, is it worth getting into now?

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I'm a miqote main astro. I like to let my team die, make alliances wipe, do savage, farm stuff, goes to erp parties... I don't like the pf so I'm always trying to have ""friends"" to play with.

Flau

Flau

destroyed
Dec 30, 2019
I'm a viera, WHM main, then comes BRD and DRK. I think the reason why i play these three jobs is because... i have very bad health to begin with and I just wish I could cast some Benediction and Regen to make it better. Bard... Because I'm a musician? I guess. And Dark Knight because it's dark lol and sad. I play it only when I'm feeling down or when I want to shreddddd things in piecessss.
Typically I like to play solo, I craft a lot, make gil, play my own music in Limsa under the tree, decorate houses. Never raided in my entire life, but I really want to get into it.