• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
YES! I loved OMORI so much. The only video game (or any media for that matter) that made me cry for several minutes. That was after getting the good ending, actually.

Reactions: Melancholique
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Played it a couple years ago after a friend highly recommended it to me, absolutely loved it.

Reactions: Melancholique
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
I played it. It was ehhh. Good sountrack, art, and some great moments. Most of the game is filler though, which is a shame because it ruins the psychological horror aspects of the psychological horror game. It's a bit hard to take a game about forgiveness seriously when 90% of it is doing dumb shit like going inside a whale, you know? Also Basil is my husband :gigachad:

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
yes, and I enjoyed playing it a lot. I have a lot of trauma related to accidentally causing a pretty bad incident with my own sister (she's alive, but we were both incredibly shaken up by the situation, and I was banged up pretty bad) and have my own issues with disassociation, so sunny and I are a match made in hell haha. it was actually one of the things that made me start taking my mental illness a bit more seriously.

like obviously, I'm a depressed suicidal bastard with horrid anxiety, but realizing that I see myself so much in sunny and basil made me go "oh. shit. maybe I'm a bit more fucked than I thought." I didn't realize that I was disassociating through life until seeing how sunny behaved in the real world segments of the game.

I'm gonna stop my 17 page essay on "why omori is an incredibly digestible masterclass on how to show people many ways that trauma can wreck your entire life + that of those around you" here bc I'm sure not everyone wants to hear it, lol, but its a good game :)