S

Soylent

Oct 12, 2023
Used to be very active be since my life turn a 180 degree because of health condition I just wait for death. Hygiene, getting food, having a nice shower and all : I don't care. When I'm not at work, I stay in bed, with anxiety through the roof and I can't sleep. I use alcohol and meds to keep me « sane » despite the fact that it's shit. I never drink or take meds before … but right now it's the only thinks that make my « waiting room » stay longer and longer. Without that or if my jumping site where closer (500km) and without law problems with the local police I would have succeed since my first attempt in August.

How to find the strength ? Do I need to make my life more miserable than it is to find it ? Quite my work ? Stop talking to friend and family ? Stop taking meds and drink alcohol ? Maybe that would put in a such de separate mood that I will find the strength. Maybe I need to become a real Asshole that every one told me to quit because they are fed up of my shit.

I don't know. It's been again a day of no activity, no sleep, just booze and meds. I have slept 3 hours thanks of them but I can't keep doing that, tmr I have to work and If my stomach is bad I might shit myself and that's a no no of course …

Sorry for the rant and my langage. I feel the need to say the hard true here, not the BS I told everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Sorry youre having such a difficult time.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Im completely with you... This is so horrible... I just don't have a job on top so yeah... More time to don't know how to end everything.... Without making it even worse...

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I'm the same. One of the reasons why I can't kill myself is also the reason why I can't make a life for myself. I just don't have any energy to

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that. Well "law problems with the local police" are not a hindrance not to CTB immediately, actually they'd be solved immediately, they could try to sue a corpse! Jokes aside ...

I don't know what you really can do to get "done" with it. Is ur personal situation really that bad / hopeless / desperate?

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
The only thing stopping me really is that I am still trying to iron out the details. Method, location, people who I will hurt by leaving. I am sorry you are suffering. People don't realise how important a good night's sleep can be. I'd love if sleep were garunteed, not dependant on whether or not you are feeling relaxed. I hope you find peace. I can sense the pain in your words. I too am stuck in a waiting room. I hope one day our name is called.