offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Just looking for pals. It's an awful thing - Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder. Fuck LSD. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't drunk. Been suicidal for a year now straight. Any other fried brain homies out there? It's fuckin lonely 😞

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, idklol, Regen and 1 other person
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Mate ill DM, I went through a year of HPPD hell.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
i think i had it for around a month or two after taking shrooms. Horrible thought I was hearing voices and also walls would look like they were moving. Im sorry you have to go through HPPD its horrible

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Mine is very slight, more noticeable when anxiety is high I will see stuff flowing/breathing, but only rarely happens.

Maybe once every 2 or 3 months I will notice it. It was much stronger soon after the last trip, then it got better.

I think it will get better with time. Mine was also from LSD. Give some time for your brain to heal and maybe see a doctor.

I

idklol

idklol
Nov 26, 2023
I do, it's hell bro.

• Hugs
Reactions: offtoseethewizard
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've never heard of that, but I did a shit load of lsd when I was in high school. I was trippin balls three of four times a week for at least three years and fairly regularly for probably 5 years after that. And I'm pretty sure I've done something to my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: offtoseethewizard
Lake

Lake

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, I have severe HPPD, but it's not an issue, really, because I've had it for almost a decade.
After many years of healing through intensive psychedelic work, I've gotten totally used to it.

If you'd like to discuss this topic, then, feel free to reach out!

Not to brag, but, I likely have more psychedelic experience than anyone you will ever meet-- especially with LSD.

Do you use Cannabis, or any other substances?

Cannabis will greatly exacerbate the symptoms.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Yes, I have severe HPPD, but it's not an issue, really, because I've had it for almost a decade.
After many years of healing through intensive psychedelic work, I've gotten totally used to it.

If you'd like to discuss this topic, then, feel free to reach out!

Not to brag, but, I likely have more psychedelic experience than anyone you will ever meet-- especially with LSD.

Do you use Cannabis, or any other substances?

Cannabis will greatly exacerbate the symptoms.
👋🏼 what are you here for then may I ask? I can't function. I got it originally from LSD like 10 years ago but thought it was stable (was very minor) and then I smoked some cannabis 2 years ago and it got waaay worse. Biggest regret other than even trying drugs in the first place

Lake

Lake

Dec 4, 2023
Unfortunately, and very surprisingly, all of my psychedelic healing/experience hasn't 'fixed' myself, nor stopped the 'bus' from arriving.
It's kind of like this: Psychedelics have shown me the 'light of life', but I still must exist and survive in a sick society, so it's almost been useless.
It almost has made it all worse, because I cannot, ever, stop 'tripping', and are forced to view/experience the world with great intensity.

Though psychedelics have provided immense value and healing, they've, truly, only served to 'buy more time'.

Without psychedelics, I would've CTB a decade ago.

I've stopped using psychedelics, because I believe that I've, truly, gone as far as I can without adopting psychosis.

I can only speak about what I know and the only hope, from substances, IMO, can come from 'Solo MDMA therapy'.

If you're interested in how to rid yourself of your dilemma, then I'd highly recommend 'Solo MDMA therapy'-- I can provide you with a link to a guide, if you'd like.

MDMA therapy has been the 'crown jewel' in terms of giving myself the 'chance' to not CTB.
Also, I've found that, after an MDMA session, the HPPD is significantly reduced.

What do you experience? What about the HPPD makes it so that you cannot function?

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Unfortunately, and very surprisingly, all of my psychedelic healing/experience hasn't 'fixed' myself, nor stopped the 'bus' from arriving.
It's kind of like this: Psychedelics have shown me the 'light of life', but I still must exist and survive in a sick society, so it's almost been useless.
It almost has made it all worse, because I cannot, ever, stop 'tripping', and are forced to view/experience the world with great intensity.

Though psychedelics have provided immense value and healing, they've, truly, only served to 'buy more time'.

Without psychedelics, I would've CTB a decade ago.

I've stopped using psychedelics, because I believe that I've, truly, gone as far as I can without adopting psychosis.

I can only speak about what I know and the only hope, from substances, IMO, can come from 'Solo MDMA therapy'.

If you're interested in how to rid yourself of your dilemma, then I'd highly recommend 'Solo MDMA therapy'-- I can provide you with a link to a guide, if you'd like.

MDMA therapy has been the 'crown jewel' in terms of giving myself the 'chance' to not CTB.
Also, I've found that, after an MDMA session, the HPPD is significantly reduced.

What do you experience? What about the HPPD makes it so that you cannot function?
Yeah interesting.

Man I've done way too much MDMA. I used to club a lot and did it every weekend for like 5 years straight. Really cooked my mood Centre I'm my brain as well. So I think this is why I have such a low tolerance for visuals.

Like I also have such extreme depression combined with it that means I can't habituate to it at all.

I experience wavy movements. Rippling walls, squiggly movements in the corner of my eye. Everytime I see it it releases a bit of cortisol in my brain and I feel progressively worse over the day until I feel sick with depression

It's a combination of things. I think ironically the most harmful thing was the weed.

Another thing is - I suspect Covid had something to do with the intense worsening. It all happened around the time I got really sick

Last edited:
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Just looking for pals. It's an awful thing - Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder. Fuck LSD. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't drunk. Been suicidal for a year now straight. Any other fried brain homies out there? It's fuckin lonely 😞
YES SIR! I see visual snow and when I close my eyes and I'm tired I get trippy patterns. Sometimes I see an object in the corner of my vision but it's not really there. It's not too bad honestly, shrooms cured my depression and this was the compromise. I only want to die nowadays because of a physical injury. Best of luck to you all!