• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm curious about what gays have to go through.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4288
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
I'm a gay male. I live in a homophobic country so I'm all closet.

But it doesn't bug me since I can't get a relationship anyway due to my very heavy social anxiety.

I know some LGBT people desperately want acceptance (getting out of the closet), but I don't. I like being gay and keeping it a secret.

Reactions: Trannydiary, bag.of.cats, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
Gay male here.

Eh, the mating pool is significantly smaller which sucks. Straight people definitely have it easier on that front. Thanks to apps like Tinder and Grindr and places like gay clubs, it's easier to find a partner now than in previous generations. I'm out to a lot of my friends but not my parents since they're really conservative when it comes to stuff like that. The biggest pain is coming out to new people constantly since I'm not flamboyant. It reminds me of the Love, Simon marketing line, "Why is straight the default?"

The sex is still good though, and love between two same-sex individuals still feels the same as between anybody else. You don't have to worry about anybody getting pregnant unexpectedly, but you do still have to worry about STDs.

In all honestly, I actually feel cool being gay, especially now that grade school is over and I can pick who belongs in my social circle easier. It's like a little quirk that makes me see the world completely differently.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, [NoName], Angst Filled Fuck Up and 6 others
MyImmortal

MyImmortal

Aug 20, 2018
I'm openly gay and surprisingly am very accepted by my Italian family, as well as my friend (s). Being gay had definitely "complicated" my life in the sense I feel it's impossible to find a meaningful relationship. I do feel lonely at times. But overall my depression is not caused by being gay, nor do I feel like I should die because of it. I know I am very looking to not be stressed over it, and to know I am acceoted. I wish everyone could have an easy time.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, [NoName], Red star and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm openly gay and surprisingly am very accepted by my Italian family, as well as my friend (s). Being gay had definitely "complicated" my life in the sense I feel it's impossible to find a meaningful relationship.
It sounds like you have a really cool family. Why do you feel it's impossible to find a meaningful relationship as a gay person?

Reactions: [NoName], Red star and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals