S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
Lately, i ordered SN but received something different instead. As of now i haven't heard a reply from the seller yet but is anyone here from the PH? And do you possibly know where to buy SN?

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'm from the PH but as my chosen method is different, I haven't really looked into procuring SN in country.
From what I've read about other people trying to procure it, they were able to obtain it by going to shops that sell vet supplies or pest control ones, but that was in a different country.

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
I'm from the PH but as my chosen method is different, I haven't really looked into procuring SN in country.
From what I've read about other people trying to procure it, they were able to obtain it by going to shops that sell vet supplies or pest control ones, but that was in a different co
May i know what your method of ctb is?

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
May i know what your method of ctb is?
Exit Bag/Inert Gases,looking at combining it with OD on heartmeds.

By the way, I found this thread earlier. It states that SN is easier to find in Asian countries but it doesn't give a source list, though.

I

imsotiredd

Nov 3, 2023
I'm from the PH and would like to know that too. The ones I've found online have been sodium nitrate.

Exit Bag/Inert Gases,looking at combining it with OD on heartmeds.

By the way, I found this thread earlier. It states that SN is easier to find in Asian countries but it doesn't give a source list, though.

That's interesting. May I ask what gas you're going to use and where you got it/ are getting it from? I found a website selling 100% pure nitrogen for P5k but it'll be coming from abroad and I'm not sure if there will be any problems with importing.

I heard getting a gun is easy as fuck in this country but I haven't tried researching how yet.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'm from the PH and would like to know that too. The ones I've found online have been sodium nitrate.

That's interesting. May I ask what gas you're going to use and where you got it/ are getting it from? I found a website selling 100% pure nitrogen for P5k but it'll be coming from abroad and I'm not sure if there will be any problems with importing.

I heard getting a gun is easy as fuck in this country but I haven't tried researching how yet.
Nitrogen as well but I havent purchased it yet. I've gotten leads on tanks, etc, and also looked at the options to either get a tank then have it filled or brand new tank already with the gas.

Unfortunately i'm a bit OC with the location so I would need to secure that first, so right now the research is headed more into the locations (inland or out at sea, which requires looking into areas with little to no shipping traffic, etc).

If all goes according to plan (fingers crossed) then i'll obtain the equipment necessary for device itself once the location is sorted. i'd like to use something like a sarcopod, but the plans arent available yet so that's another rabbit hole.

as for the firearm, i'm not quite sure of someone else's experiences but one thing i noticed is that in order to obtain an unregistered one, you'd need to have an introduction to someone who is willing to sell their old unregistered one. I recall purchasing an old .22 from an officemate. we werent that close, but close enough. however, even then he asked me questions like "what you are gonna use it for, have you had training, etc".

if you buy one legally then there are still tests you need to go through (psych evals, etc) but some shops are wiling to process that on your behalf, as far as I heard. didnt consider firearm method as I dont trust my aim that well.

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023

It's nitrite btw not nitrate.

I've already found a site and received the product, just haven't tested it yet. I'm not allowed to post the info here but I'm sure you can find it with your research. The site doesn't require anything from you like the reason for purchase or even your government ID, only the usual info for shipping.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's nitrite btw not nitrate.

I've already found a site and received the product, just haven't tested it yet. I'm not allowed to post the info here but I'm sure you can find it with your research. The site doesn't require anything from you like the reason for purchase or even your government ID, only the usual info for shipping.
if it's not too much to ask, would you be able to post the results of the test, at least? not the source, just to confirm the purity.

S

skyhigh7688

Sep 9, 2023
if it's not too much to ask, would you be able to post the results of the test, at least? not the source, just to confirm the purity.
I'm not sure about my method yet and i'm still contemplating the date of my ctb so just a heads up that my update won't be immediate.