GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Like working with demons or angels? Or casting spells, etc?

Personally I have been trying out angel magick for the past month or so. Nothing supernatural happened and none of the spells did anything, but my life did get better ever since I started practicing it. It's also surprisingly fun and comforting to be honest. I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life, even if it doesn't bring me any results.

• Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Wasabi, makethepainstop and 3 others
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
sounds like you've gotten results. i've worked with demons and angels. i've casted spells. i wish i would do it more, but i've given up

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Source Energy, WonderingSoul, Wasabi and 2 others
C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
no but i often wonder if magic is real

Reactions: GreyCTB
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
when i was feeling more manic earlier this year i got into it a bit and started noticing results. whether it was all in my head or not doesn't matter to me, it was just fun

Reactions: Wasabi
A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022
Like working with demons or angels? Or casting spells, etc?

Personally I have been trying out angel magick for the past month or so. Nothing supernatural happened and none of the spells did anything, but my life did get better ever since I started practicing it. It's also surprisingly fun and comforting to be honest. I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life, even if it doesn't bring me any results.
Everything that helps you and which is fun for you is fine 😊 I am into ancient greek philosophy. It helps me a lot and I feel like I am somehow connected with some of those philosophers.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human, GreyCTB and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well, I did mail my ex-stepfather, the devil, and death cards from a tarot card deck that I cursed.
Three months later he toddled out of a bar,(drunk and psychotic as always), and walked into a speeding car. He died PAINFULLY! (I kept his autopsy report for years, it was a joy and delight to see in writing the damage and pain in his last 20 minutes of life were like) That being said, I would never casually invoke such energies too often, unless someone does a grievous wrong to me or mine. That man made my life pure hell from the age of 5 until I was 22 or so. I could have easily beat his ass, but he was so old my mom forbade me to. "Don't you attack that old man!" So, what I could not do physically, I did psychically. Forgiveness is a trait that I do not possess in any measurable quantity. Look into Santeria, (Cuban Voodoo)! It can be damn effective. But as I previously stated such energies, entities and forces can be dangerous to the user, if they are not adepts.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy and GreyCTB
Wasabi

Wasabi

Sep 9, 2022
I had a mystical experience. For most of my life I have been an atheist. But now my attitude has changed. I don't know what to think…
Well, I did mail my ex-stepfather, the devil, and death cards from a tarot card deck that I cursed.
Do you read tarot cards?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never tried it. Is magic more legit when you add the "k" at the end? I feel like it is.

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
I never tried it. Is magic more legit when you add the "k" at the end? I feel like it is.
Idk, some people call it magic without the k. I just use magick because it makes it more clear that it's about occult type of stuff and also it's easier to search like that

Reactions: makethepainstop
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
No magic (I've always understood that Magic is Physics), but doing tests to further develop my senses and get it if... psychic abilities they call it, but that wouldn't come within what would be in popular knowledge as magic .

I suppose that not being a believer in demons and angels or religious means that my perspective on this matter is focused more from a more objective and practical point of view, more like a branch of knowledge that depends on psychology mixed with philosophy ... the power of the mind to put it plainly.

//

Màgia no (sempre he entés que la Màgia és la Física), però fer proves per desenvolupar mes els meus sentits i aconseguir-ho si... habilitats psíquiques en diuen, però això no entraría dins del que sería en el coneixement popular com màgia.

Suposo que al no ser creient de dimonis i àngels ni religiós fa que la meva perspectiva d'aquest assumpte s'enfoqui mes desde un punt de vista més objectiu i pràctic, més com una branca del coneixement que penja de la psicología barrejada amb la filosofía... el poder de la ment per dir-ho ben clar.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Idk if Randonautica counts, that thing is weird and seems to tear apart reality. If so then yes.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I've wanted to but have never actually tried it.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I have tried it before, never had any results. I do like tarot readings though
semantics.

Reactions: sserafim
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I had a mystical experience. For most of my life I have been an atheist. But now my attitude has changed. I don't know what to think…

Do you read tarot cards?
I did at the time for close friends and family.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
No, I wouldn't mess with it. I don't even know if I believe in anything like that, to be honest.

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
In a striclty logical point of view, if you guys actually have made deals with demon/black magic etc you are actually going to hell ? Its recognizing the existence of demon so=god. Have you just accepted your faith ?
Btw i'm really curious , I take that from an agnostic point of view
I mean just be careful cause if it actually works, your faith is confirmed to stay in hell forever.