• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The name is SanctionedSuicide not just a regular forum. It is true we find friends and like or love each other but we all came here because of how life hurts us in different ways.

I've seen disagreements about a variety of topics. But does it matter for us when we are tortured by this life and we want to escape?

Anyone might disappear and try to ctb (me included), there are many painful experiences that we can't show or express clearly by words and even if we express it might make us little better but never solve the real problem.

Everyone knows his/her pain and if it is the right choice to ctb, I wish there is no pain or suffering for everyone in life or in the attempt to ctb.

Reactions: Exile, littlelady774, NumbItAll and 14 others
T

Tiburcio

I've always thought that people with the same problems should help each other. I agree with you but anyway there will always be disagreements between people, here or anywhere, even if all us want the same thing we are still different between us.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Digging up old ass threadssss

Reactions: Minudah, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 3 others