• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Basically as the title suggests, I went from happy with mild anxiety and started taking antidepressants which have fully disabled my positive emotions and given me full blown sexual dysfunction 😑

I used to think how can things get so bad that you would want to die.. now I know

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Sorry you're experiencing this bullshit, kfad95

There was another user here not long ago with the same thing. I think he CTB. It's possible that it resolves in time, from what I understand, but others say that erections never returned.

Funny that psychs never tell men that their "treatment" can break their dingdong. I hate those fuckers so much it's unreal.

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry you're experiencing this bullshit, kfad95

There was another user here not long ago with the same thing. I think he CTB. It's possible that it resolves in time, from what I understand, but others say that erections never returned.

Funny that psychs never tell men that their "treatment" can break their dingdong. I hate those fuckers so much it's unreal.
Most don't believe they can is the worst part.

The emotional blunting is the worst and doctors just say well your depression is just coming back!! There is finally abit more information out there but it will take a good 10 years before there's recognition that they can do serious damage and should be only last option

P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
I got PFS last year after using finasteride. It was hell and agony for about 6 months. I was essentially disabled and completely anhedonic.

I had a decent recovery, lived a great life for about 5-6 months. I was still struggling a bit though. I was told to go on an antidepressant and I was told by a mental health professional that my experience with PFS was probably mostly OCD. A lot of people around me were encouraging the use of an SSRI, too.

I used it a few weeks ago and I have the remission of ALL of my symptoms. This time it's worse. The past few months after recovering from PFS were so amazing. I cannot believe that I am back here. I am hurting so much.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Unfortunately you can't listen to many health professionals when it comes to this stuff. I have PFS, severe case and trust me, it's not just sexual problems, I'm mentally and physically disabled.

I've had many temporary improvements over the years, so I can't bring myself to CTB. I know I'm probably getting worse long-term, I have the goods to do what eventually needs to be done. Guess I enjoy self-medicating and love my girlfriend just enough to keep buying time

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Unfortunately you can't listen to many health professionals when it comes to this stuff. I have PFS, severe case and trust me, it's not just sexual problems, I'm mentally and physically disabled.

I've had many temporary improvements over the years, so I can't bring myself to CTB. I know I'm probably getting worse long-term, I have the goods to do what eventually needs to be done. Guess I enjoy self-medicating and love my girlfriend just enough to keep buying time
Yeah I'm aware of pfs too 🥲 have your emotional side effects gotten any better and how long have you had pfs for?
The sexual sides don't bother me as much as the emotional blunting and not being able to feel substances

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
The emotional blunting is the worst and doctors just say well your depression is just coming back!! There is finally abit more information out there but it will take a good 10 years before there's recognition that they can do serious damage and should be only last option
They are masters of gaslighting. They will tell you that the result of their fucking "treatment" is just YOU. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know if I have any permanent damage, but I used to take Buspar and another member said that it could cause PSSD. What's PFS?

B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
yeah i have pssd too. def considering ctb if things continue like this.