Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I.E staying up very late? I've been like this for years now staying up until 1, 2 sometimes 3 in the morning dicking around online or playing video games. Think I started doing this around freshman or sophomore year in Highschool staying up late with my friends doing whatever. I know that it's better overall if you go to sleep early but with my mind I can't fall asleep at 9 or 10 PM. Midnight is the earliest I get in bed. And now I just can't be bothered to go to sleep early even though I work mornings at my job. Anyone here stay up late?

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, MeltedJello, Simba and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes i prefer the night time over day time. It just suits me. Quite and secluded just like i like it

Reactions: Skathon, Lostandlooking, Green Destiny and 1 other person
Atraxa

Atraxa

Priced out of living
Oct 24, 2021
I've always been, and I've been working the night shift for over five years now. I only miss days from the point of view of keeping routines better

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Green Destiny and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't sleep much in general so I'm often awake regardless. But I do prefer the night as there's less people to deal with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, TheHatedOne, Lostandlooking and 4 others
J

JustMissed

One more round
Nov 18, 2021
I've always been a night owl. There's just something about the calmness and quietness of the night…

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Skathon, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i used to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Brick In The Wall
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i don't have a normal rhythm. i live more or less a 25 to 26 hours day - about 16 to 18 hours awake and 8 to 10 hours sleep. so my awake times are always in transition. but i am for sure more on the night owl side. by getting older i also like from time to time some sunlight.

even experimented for some time with a 48 hours schedule. 32 hours awake 16 hours sleep. was interesting. but too hardcore for mind and body on the long run.

i also like the night more cause of having to deal less with people like @Brick In The Wall mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, waterstrider and Brick In The Wall
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I usually go to bed just before sunrise. The time between 11 pm to 5 am is my favorite time of the day. Sometimes i take long drives after midnight. It's so calming

• Love
Reactions: medjooled11, Callie Arcale, Skathon and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
It depends, I used to stay up until ridiculous hours of the morning, but since losing all hope and losing interest in things I used to enjoy, I tend to go to bed earlier unless I have something to occupy my mind.

Reactions: Callie Arcale
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
There's just something about the calmness and quietness of the night…
How beautiful is night!
A dewy freshness fills the silent air;
No mist obscures, nor cloud, nor speck, nor stain,
Breaks the serene of heaven;
In full-orb'd glory, yonder moon divine
Rolls through the dark blue depths.
Beneath her steady ray
The desert-circle spreads
Like the round ocean, girdled with the sky.
How beautiful is night!

Robert Southey

Reactions: Green Destiny, Callie Arcale and Lostandlooking
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Idk about a night owl but a fair amount of times when i have to sleep i want to do stuff n what not but since im unable to csuse i might wake everyone up im usually on my phone watching stuff or others

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I stay up late every night, overthinking everything. I often cannot sleep. It makes me feel really tired the next day though. I have always preferred night time, as there is no noises of people, but I do not enjoy the late nights, they can be very depressing. All I want is to fall asleep and never wake.

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Kind of I guess. I sleep at 12 or 1am, but the problem is that I have troubles staying asleep. I wake up after about 4-5 hours only.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm neither as my sleeping habits are really chaotic and I get sleep whenever I can. That being said, I still prefer the night+early mornings as it's pure freedom figuratively speaking.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I used to be, then age, meds, fatigue and eyestrain kicked in. Now I pass out between 10 and 11 usually and am grateful for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
i am because my work always makes me stay up late no idea why

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I sleep whenever I wish/am able to yet never at night.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I usually cry every night until I fall asleep. I am very sad and feel anxiety and despair. Most nights I manage to sleep at 2-3. On bad nights at 4-5. My alarm clock rings at 8 every morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny