• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
As the title says, is anyone here a member of Exitinternational and a member of the Exit forums?

Thanks

2915Jade

2915Jade

Apr 16, 2024
i send email to them and they refused me, maybe beacause i am young? they suggest me to seek help from my homeland and give a website which calls survive people from suicided. i think the website help little, for if my homeland can help me, i will not CTB...

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
i send email to them and they refused me, maybe beacause i am young? they suggest me to seek help from my homeland and give a website which calls survive people from suicided. i think the website help little, for if my homeland can help me, i will not CTB...
Yes, you need to be 50 years old + in order to be a member. Proof of ID is required.

Reactions: rozeske
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Then they are Pro-lifers
Yes and no, since they have a specific target audience which are people above 50 who've lived enough life and are at a stage where they can start looking for ways to plan how to end it, if they had to open it up to people above 30 or even 25, it would look odd to the public eye, as if they are almost encouraging people who are still that young and haven't lived enough life to look at ways on how to end it already.