Been trying my whole life..

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Been trying my whole life..
Do you mean a relationship? If so, I have recently been curious - would normal men ever refuse advances of a woman? I've been mainly exposed to incels online (many of whom are suicidal without a gf), but then some redditors have said "have some respect"... Which is so confusing.

I've been ready to withstand any body & personality type short of extreme stuff, but maybe people are different offline?

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
Do you mean a relationship? If so, I have recently been curious - would normal men ever refuse advances of a woman? I've been mainly exposed to incels online (many of whom are suicidal without a gf), but then some redditors have said "have some respect"... Which is so confusing.

I've been ready to withstand any body & personality type short of extreme stuff, but maybe people are different offline?
I mean a relationship in any way. Friendship being the main one. I really don't know anything about being an incel so I can not say anything about that. would you mind telling me about it so I can understand?

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I can relate to the depression, don't share the other parts of your bio. You are dealing with a lot on your plate, do you feel like you have a good understanding on things like how they effect you, past traumas, your mental & emotional state? Do you utilize any therapy/treatments/medications?

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I thought I did. But I dont think I truly understand yet. My past traumas, is a yes though. I have been in therapy for 7 years now. Im on an antidepressant called Sertraline 100mg.
As for my physical health, I have been screaming for help but doctors here are just choosing not to listen because of their pride.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
29F here. I also have BPD, autism, and, sometimes, depression. I mean, my depression stems from what's happening around me, not from my own person if that makes sense. What keeps me afloat and sane are DBT therapy, my recovery partner, my parents, and my coworker, who has become my friend over the past 2 years. I have shitty days and decent or even nice days, it depends. A support system is essential in my opinion. I've only recently realized this, the importance of having the right people in your life. Good luck!

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024

Some people just aren't very open minded. You have to think from their perspective, a healthy person has built a good life for themselves and they may not want to deal with the effects of mental illness or neurodivergency. Not everyone is that caring or willing to listen, some people like to stay in their bubble. It doesn't make them bad people, it's really protecting their peace. So some men will see someone is unwell and not want to be with them. Incels are so desperate they'll take anyone, because they haven't been shown affection at all. Even if dating that person would be to their detriment.

Reactions: divinemistress36