• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I have a bad memory so I can't remember his name. I've been thinking about him lately and wanted to check on him. If you are him and reading this and maybe too scared to respond, I just want you to know I haven't forgotten you. I think about you all the time and I really pray something good comes out of all the bad you've been dealing with! I hope you are in a safe place and surrounded by people that can help you and point you to where you need to be at next in life. I hope this message isn't too late and received it. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, I really tried my best! So just wanted to say hi and see if you were feeling better 🥰

• Love
Reactions: suicidoll, Tulip<3 and dialogos