StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I don't know much about this field but it seems like it might be interesting to pass some time.
Not a big money guy so I would probably experiment with 10 or max 100 euro.
Kind of just want to bore myself to death so not sure if I will engage with this activity.

Any Wall street wizards here?

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I'm sorry, I have no knowledge of that, but I had to comment because I read the title as 'socks' instead of 'stocks' and it made me laugh.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Marchioness and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm sorry, I have no knowledge of that, but I had to comment because I read the title as 'socks' instead of 'stocks' and it made me laugh.
Well, I have plenty of experience with socks you just don't want to know what kind.

Proxyducksdxfduckgo

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and ghostspace
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I told someone to buy Disney stocks at the beginning of the pandemic because I thought Disney Plus was going to get really big for them. What a mistake lol.

• Aww..
Reactions: StateOfMind, Deleted member 19654 and Marchioness
ForcedLifeResistant

ForcedLifeResistant

Jul 12, 2020
Can't claim to.

You can try playing with the Best Brokers app, if it's available to you. It's a trading simulator. It draws off of real data from existing markets, like the NASDAQ trading platform, or EURO STOXX 50 (whatever that is). It gives you 25 grand to start with. Do some research and try your hand. Buy low, sell high, diversify your portfolio, learn about put options, and all that shit.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Can't claim to.

You can try playing with the Best Brokers app, if it's available to you. It's a trading simulator. It draws off of real data from existing markets, like the NASDAQ trading platform, or EURO STOXX 50 (whatever that is). It gives you 25 grand to start with. Do some research and try your hand. Buy low, sell high, diversify your portfolio, learn about put options, and all that shit.
Interesting. Thanks for the info!