Reactions: sorrowful
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Any song by Zevia
Self Sabotage by Abe Parker
Hurt, I prefer the Johnny Cash version
A lot of NF songs, some of my favorites are Paralyzed, I Miss the Days, and Happy
I'm Sorry by Joyner Lucas
A lot of Citizen Soldier songs are good too
Growing Sideways by Noah Kahan

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful and let.me.let.go87
let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024

Just shared a song coz my playlist attaches my government name lol

• Love
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

get revenge
Jul 10, 2024
Here's a song of my contribution

I think anything by Yuno Miles is pretty good :)
My favorite is Road To Riches by Yuno Miles, definitely try listening to it!

• Love
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I made a playlist called dystopia, and I tried to find songs that fit the vibe (inspired by blade runner). It took me forever to make cus I was trying to make the transitions between songs blend rlly well lol. Anyway's here's the link to it:

Make sure to go to settings->playback->and set crossfade to exactly 3 seconds! The entire song order is curated for transitions and stages.

The first stage, from "Phantom Regret" to the track "my tears are becoming the sea" by M83 sets the theme and is the most present experiencing and less-reflective part of the playlist. "My tears are becoming the sea" represents a change in temperament, the birth of intense emotion and dysregulation.
The first intermission is the track "Lisbon, OH" and the transition between that and the next song "Moonboy" is my favorite. The next stage from moonboy to the intermission "every angel is terrifying" is about the introduction of consciousness and existential thoughts, including the burgeoning of sadness and depression (just how I interpret it anyways).
"Guilty Conscience" to the intermission "Reflections-Reprise" starts a little more upbeat and almost normal but falls into a loop of existential depression, and chaos towards the end.
From "Chamber of Reflection" to the final intermission "Cornfield Chase" is about chasing hope amongst vast uncertainty and bleakness; its fleeting moments of powerful joy and optimism are met with the looming inevitability of the baseline emptiness that pervades them.
"Snowfall (intro)" marks the beginning to the end, filled with isolation, dissociation, and the grudging acceptance that things will likely not get better, but still an intense longing that they would. Its about accepting the depression and hopelessness, but in turn giving away any remains of your soul. The final song is the almost comedic and numbed realization of the absurdity of the loop/game you've been playing and how life has turned out.

If you have another screen available I would suggest you play this video on loop! Just some visuals from blade runner 2049 to set the mood 👾

My fav transitions in the playlist:
Lisbon, OH -> Moonboy
Haunt me -> How to Disappear
Yeah (Bonus) -> Reflections-reprise
Gila -> Only in my Dreams
Nathan (still breathing) -> Cornfield Chase
The last four songs: Movies->retire finale->Dawn Chorus->Shit i'm Dreaming

Sorry for how long I made this description lol, i hope you guys like it :)

• Love
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023

• Love
Reactions: justwannadip and Meowmeownextweek