TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Like i cannot get enough of leather, just the feel and the smell is perfect, the various linings and types of leather.

I have many leather boots and gloves of different tightness, materials, linings you name it.

My boots are usually black leather, i prefer it well broken in with some wrinkles and patina, fresh leather doesn't excite me, it needs a story and character.

Deerskin is one of my favourites, i have rabbit fur lined gloves, in a nice brown-tan leather and bluish quirks in-between the fingers for flexibility and durability, Prixseamed makes them look inside out at the edges (seams) and i love it šŸ˜€

I have an instant fascination with people who wear such things and i feel drawn to them, gloves are the main draw though.

Leather adorned fingers are hypnotising to me, so sensual and cozy looking. I often watch youtube videos of people wearing them.

Anyone else the same?

Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I do not have a fetish for it

but I love the way it looks

the same way I feel about rubber and latex and various other shiny materials (I am conflicted about pleater) also for some reason both materials look so ?professional?

so when I do remember how beautiful those materials are I just look at the Marquis magazine archives and editorials and photography or I look for fetish goth aesthetic clothing

I have never been able to find such a store for that aesthetic though or at least a modern one of good quality

but this post/your love of leather definitely makes me want to look into leather clothing etc.

also ?refreshing/conditioning? leather looks very satisfying

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy