• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
As weird as it sounds, probably low calorie and "healthier" desserts such as sugar free gelatin or Halo Top ice cream. It's probably a guilt-free placebo if I know the sweets I'm eating won't absolutely destroy my digestive system...

...though, strawberry shortcake ice cream bars are nice too.

Reactions: untothedepths
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Christmas pudding with cream, which incase you don't know is alcoholic and fruity and nutty and very rich.

Also, apple crumble.

Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Christmas pudding with cream, which incase you don't know is alcoholic and fruity and nutty and very rich.

Also, apple crumble.
Something I really enjoy is taking loganberry liqueur, it's very sweet but with the little bite of the alcohol and I like it over ice cream, like garnishing with a light dusting, take the shot glass, on some high quality vanilla ice cream.

Reactions: InAgony
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
...what I want is so simple and I haven't been able to have it. Strawberry Shortcake. I want that fruity, pancakey goodness.

Reactions: sserafim
PUK30UTMYGUTZZZ

PUK30UTMYGUTZZZ

Dec 8, 2023
There's so many good ones out there but probably cheesecake or milkshakes !!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All things sweet.....I don't even think i have a favourite, just anything that is sweet and am in face first.

Reactions: psp3000