• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Wondering if anyone's ordered from the B source and had a welfare check. Welfare checks happen of course when it's seen that a product is labelled SN at customs, so if you can get someone who can ship it to you with a label that says it's something else then you'll be fine - so I emailed them to ask if it would have a label and they said yes. I'm seeing if I can get them to ship it without one that identifies it. Has anyone bought from them and had a welfare check or received their SN?

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I've ordered from B, but there are many B sources. DM me the full name.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
As the person above said, you could be referring to any source with a name as simple as B. I haven't heard much, but that doesn't mean much. Where are you from? Do you live alone? Welfare checks, while shitty, don't mean much if you know how to approach them.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
As the person above said, you could be referring to any source with a name as simple as B. I haven't heard much, but that doesn't mean much. Where are you from? Do you live alone? Welfare checks, while shitty, don't mean much if you know how to approach them.
I wasn't aware there was more than one "B" source known on the forum - I mean the Polish one, if that helps narrow it down at all. I'm from the UK and I live with my family. A welfare check is bad for me for that reason.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I know nothing about UK and SN other than that it's apparently very difficult to acquire. Sorry, hope someone else can chime in.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I know nothing about UK and SN other than that it's apparently very difficult to acquire. Sorry, hope someone else can chime in.
Yeah, indeed. The difficulty of getting SN in the UK has been well-talked about on this forum, lol. Thank you though.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
You've just raised their suspicion. They aren't clueless. They might not sell to you now.

Could someone give me good evidence that UK customs are cracking down on SN importation? I think it is overblown.
I just said I'm concerned about it being delayed at customs, there's no indication in that that I'm intending to use it for suicide purposes surely?

It's less so that customs aren't letting SN through, rather that people are receiving welfare checks after it's seen what they're ordering - which is identified at customs - and SN orders are getting massively held up at customs because an awareness of it is growing and its use as a suicide method is becoming known.