• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
mum was a violent narcissistic alcoholic leaving me with crippling CPTSD, abused and used me for most of my life… the list goes on. dads drinking currently isn't normal.

some people should not have been parents.

anyone else in the same boat?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
their drug use didnt have anything to do with my neglect/abuse (ill get to that) but yeah

my (step) father (i didnt know at the time) always had a case in the house (but no food after week 1 of a 2 week pay)
and they both smoked up (which is where the "ill get to that" comes in) "ill be back in 5mins" was a very common sentence i heard from my mother. it was closer to 30mins and i ended up raising my little brother the first half of my teenage life because of it (and got zero credit) THANKS MOM!! 🖕

so not "abusive" but it had its own problems. the abuse was on their own without the aid of BS 😒

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
omg my mom's a narcissistic alcoholic too!!! twinsss👭i h8 that for us. i posted an entire essay venting abt her on here😭

neglect & emotional/verbal abuse that led to me now being an emotionally stunted adult, lol. she used to tell me how much she wanted to fight me/beat my ass, & would go into detail abt how she'd do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
omg my mom's a narcissistic alcoholic too!!! twinsss👭i h8 that for us. i posted an entire essay venting abt her on here😭

neglect & emotional/verbal abuse that led to me now being an emotionally stunted adult, lol. she used to tell me how much she wanted to fight me/beat my ass, & would go into detail abt how she'd do it.
same I feel so behind than every other adult that I know. She died a few years back from addiction and I'm glad that she can no longer do anything extra to hurt me, but I'm still tormented in my brain.

I'm sorry for what you went through, no one deserves that :(

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
mum was a violent narcissistic alcoholic leaving me with crippling CPTSD, abused and used me for most of my life… the list goes on. dads drinking currently isn't normal.

Congrats on being the first to post after that long sasu blackout 😁

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023

I think so as well... People who have clear mental issues, trauma or are addicts should not be parents. An exception is poor people, because being poor doesn't necessarily mean that you will be a bad parent. Kids need A LOT of attention and guidance, so mental issues/trauma fundamentally don't allow you to properly take care of a young human being, unless you are lucky and somehow the kid turns out fine...

My dad is really smart, but was and still is ridden with mental issues. His fucked up dad abandoned him, so he was left on his own with mom. Clear anxiety problems and severe depression for which he was prescribed strong SSRI's. Was an alcoholic my entire teenage years (gave it up a few years ago, because cops caught him being hammered in a car). Was checking out a few pictures months ago and he looked like a puffer fish, his entire face swollen and an insanely large stomach. My father is an overall good guy, but completely mentally broken and objectively unfit to be a father.

Considering the amount he had to deal with, he is super strong, but I hate that he put me into this world and didn't help me when I clearly needed it. I feel like to this day none of my parents even know why I turned out the way that I did when the answer is starring them in the face. Also, having me at 18 probably didn't help either lmao...
Congrats on being the first to post after that long sasu blackout 😁
I'm guessing that they are constantly getting hammered with DDOS attacks?

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
My dad is a huge alcoholic, messed up the rest of my family a lot. He used to be an influential doctor so he also had a lot of power over us. Besides different sorts of abuse he gave us he also caused my mom to be traumatized, and since I apparently remind her of my dad she sometimes lashes at me. I don't blame her for it, she's a victim, still hurts a lot though. I managed to at least indirectly put him in a hospital though, so I got some semblance of revenge.

• Aww..
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Yep. I wish they never had me, but I was accidentally born. So I didn't even been wanted.

My birth was an error, and I have to solve that.

• Aww..
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Alcoholics, gamblers, crackheads, just degenerates in general yeah lol.

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Yes my parents were severe alcoholics for a good amount of my childhood, I had to learn to take care of myself and my little brother and wasn't able to enjoy just being a kid, there was a lot of neglect and emotional abuse. I also had to witness domestic violence and just that part of my life is so revolting to think about. Luckily my parents barely drink anymore so I'm very happy my lil bro is in a better environment now :> also he was (hopefully) too young to remember the horrors we had to endure, im pretty sure he doesn't remember anything