• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

THEFITH

Apr 8, 2018
Got a pump action with slugs. How to aim for dummies anyone?

Reactions: Cyanide
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
In the mouth, up slightly. Look up anatomy lessons, and the brain stem. Thats what you wanna remove. It controls breathing, etc.

Reactions: AveryConure, Lotharius and Cyanide
L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
In the mouth, up slightly. Look up anatomy lessons, and the brain stem. Thats what you wanna remove. It controls breathing, etc.

This. I've read 00 buck shot may provide more damage/success but I would think a slug would certainly do it. 12 Gauge slug, largest size you can get through the barrel. I believe it depends on smooth bore barrel or rifled etc. None the less I have considered this method and believe it to be be a very reasonable choice in regards to avoiding personal suffering. In belief that others may be reading this. Always go 12 gauge, and do not use bird shot.

https://suicideproject.org/2012/11/my-suicide-attempt-2/