hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Just made a thread talking about ways to get this solution down (using nicotine solution to OD) since it's quite a lot but I said I wasn't doing it tonight. However I have a funny feeling the domperidone order I placed online is going to be rejected due to 'supply issues'. If that's the case then I might just try and pull it off tonight since I'm in a poor mood as it is and work tomorrow isn't going to give me much time to be able to comfortably do it. If this is the case then I need to keep it all in my system for as long as I can so I take in at least 4 grams worth of nicotine. My options are either to find another antiemetic to give me some extra time with it in my body or to just rawdog my OD without an antiemetic and see what happens. The former seems unlikely to produce any fruitful results and the latter has a solid chance of just turning me into a straight up vegetable which I don't vibe with. So if anyone has any answers to the questions in the title I'd much appreciate it, it'd definitely boost the likelihood I can get this done sooner rather than later.