mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Any other members going down the Pegasus route?
Its my preferred method, wanted to chat to others on thoughts and and any experiences they've had with them amd similar institutes

Reactions: WearyWanderer
AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
I wish they had that in my country. Unfortunately suicide is highly stigmatized here (where isn't it tbh) and mental health is a huge problem. We are taught to "tough it out" and "be a man" which has led to high rates of suicides, especially amongst middle aged men. Assisted ctb would provide a lot of comfort and remove unecessary hurt and trauma.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Was trying to apply and looked into but wasn't sure if it was physically possible in time.

Could have pushed through travel and pain if knew it was all over at the end but problem was extensive prep involved and no one to help me arrange. 😞

Now even more physically impossible unless my recent devastating decline slightly improves again.

But it is still my dream so maybe one day 😔💔

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Was trying to apply and looked into but wasn't sure if it was physically possible in time.

Could have pushed through travel and pain if knew it was all over at the end but problem was extensive prep involved and no one to help me arrange. 😞

Now even more physically impossible unless my recent devastating decline slightly improves again.

But it is still my dream so maybe one day 😔💔
I'm so sorry.
I don't want to get there and struggle to be told no.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
Care to explain it? Google showed nothing and probably censored the search results

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Care to explain it? Google showed nothing and probably censored the search results
It's a facility in Switzerland that basically gives you Nembutal. You have to pass a load of tests etc and have a disability and lots of money.

Reactions: Venessolotic