huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
like this month or last month? after those articles about the bbc talking about this site and another about a girl committing suicide with sn and the seller's name being mentioned in it, i'm really fucking scared about my own sn order. i hope my paypal getting limited has nothing to do with buying from dmc. i'm just so worried about welfare checks and it getting seized. just let me have this one thing istfg i don't want to be forced to live or forced to ctb in an undesirable way like hanging myself

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Mark121, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Aug 25, 2024
I haven't tried to order yet. To be honest though I don't think they'll be cracking down on it that fast. This is the UK after all, where it takes ages for them to do anything. 🤔

I haven't checked to see the customs protocols but then, illegal drugs seem to get through…

I realise this comment was not helpful. Like at all. Be interested to monitor the answers though.

Reactions: etherealspring, Mark121 and huntermellow
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Have you contacted paypal support? It might just be for some dumb reason

Reactions: huntermellow and NearlyIrrelevantCake
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I haven't tried to order yet. To be honest though I don't think they'll be cracking down on it that fast. This is the UK after all, where it takes ages for them to do anything. 🤔

I haven't checked to see the customs protocols but then, illegal drugs seem to get through…

I realise this comment was not helpful. Like at all. Be interested to monitor the answers though.
i really hope you're right… someone said in another thread the uk is at a breaking point lately so hopefully they dgaf about my sn
Have you contacted paypal support? It might just be for some dumb reason
yeah i'm gonna try that. i hope it's just cos the amount of money i randomly sent after not using the account for years seemed suspicious and it's not cos of who i sent it to

Reactions: pain6batch9
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
like this month or last month? after those articles about the bbc talking about this site and another about a girl committing suicide with sn and the seller's name being mentioned in it, i'm really fucking scared about my own sn order. i hope my paypal getting limited has nothing to do with buying from dmc. i'm just so worried about welfare checks and it getting seized. just let me have this one thing istfg i don't want to be forced to live or forced to ctb in an undesirable way like hanging myself
I just ordered from them recently and they were amazing, I accidentally sent them the right amount but in cad instead of usd and they were willing to overlook the difference and sent it anyways. Im still waiting for it to show up but they were really sweet.

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I just ordered from them recently and they were amazing, I accidentally sent them the right amount but in cad instead of usd and they were willing to overlook the difference and sent it anyways. Im still waiting for it to show up but they were really sweet.
is your package still in transit? when is the expected delivery date?

JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
they're asking for my proof of identity is that weird
Don't think so. Can you guess at a reason, like, you just haven't given it before? They usually require you to verify account before using

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Aug 25, 2024
Anything financial is governed by rules from the FCA in the UK. They have to seek proper ID by law. Pretty standard.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe you triggered some limit? I know I had to go through extra security when I had sent or received so much through paypal. I can't remember the amount tho, might've been a few hundred or 1k? I had to send a copy of ID for it I remember so there definitely is a limit and then they ask for this stuff. Does it not tell you why in your paypal account?