• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I live in Bucharest, I was wondering if there are people here who are from Romania. I know this might not be the best place to write this, I should probably write in the partners thread, but it would be nice if I could find someone or multiple people from Romania or at least from Europe who would want to ctb together, we could come up with a plan, it would certainly be easier than to do this alone. I know there are risks about this, it's not easy to trust strangers online because you don't know them personally, you don't know their real intentions, it could be risky for me as well but it's hard for me to understand methods such as inert gas, carbon monoxide or searching for sn, fentanyl, heroin or other substances like this either in person, on the clear web or on the dark net markets. Some of these methods require planning and knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. I'm not smart enough to figure out all of this by myself, that's why having someone else or even more people who are serious about this, have a plan and know what they're doing would be helpful and easier for me. I'm desperate to die and I want a fast and painless death. If it's not completely painless and if it's a bit uncomfortable, like drinking sn for example or using the carbon monoxide method, it's not a problem, what's important is that the method is reliable

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske
ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Yeah. There are some Romanians here, me included. Although, I would prefer dying by myself.
And just so you know, sn is available on the clear web in Romania

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Yeah. There are some Romanians here, me included. Although, I would prefer dying by myself.
And just so you know, sn is available on the clear web in Romania
I don't know where to get it from and I also don't have a prescription for metoclopramide or other medicines which have to be taken before drinking sn
If there's anyone in Romania or from another country who is interested in a partner then I'm open to suggestions. Travel and money wouldn't be a problem for me, I could travel to other countries in Europe or outside of Europe as well, although if I'll need a visa for a country then it might take some time to get it. The most important things are the plan and the method that will be used. The method has to be fast and reliable

Last edited:

Feb 5, 2023
I don't know where to get it from and I also don't have a prescription for metoclopramide or other medicines which have to be taken before drinking sn
If there's anyone in Romania or from another country who is interested in a partner then I'm open to suggestions. Travel and money wouldn't be a problem for me, I could travel to other countries in Europe or outside of Europe as well, although if I'll need a visa for a country then it might take some time to get it. The most important things are the plan and the method that will be used. The method has to be fast and reliable
Gandul ca ne tragem dintr-un popor cu dubla ascendenta, romana si dacica, ar trebui sa te ajute.