Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Hey,
Please don't post any political views on israel
If anyone on this website lives/stay/had lived in israel and or speak hebrew- please post it on this thread or PM me if you feel like its a private matter.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I'm from Israel too

Reactions: Buttlerix and Yomyom
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I live in Israel but don't speak Hebrew
What's up?

Reactions: Yomyom
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
Same here. Finding it not the easiest country to ctb in. Attempting for the first time ruined my life :)

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
What happened if you willing to share?
What did I do or what lead me to trying it? Cant cope with my life anymore. I tried benzos and vodka (no I know it was foolish of an attempt ), but was discovered and hositalized in a psych ward

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
What did I do or what lead me to trying it? Cant cope with my life anymore. I tried benzos and vodka (no I know it was foolish of an attempt ), but was discovered and hositalized in a psych ward
I see, I was in the psych ward also

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I see, I was in the psych ward also
Not a pleasant stay, ppl with criminal record, scizophrenia, junkies mixed with suicidal guys with mood disorder alltogether. Many of the stuff are passive agressive bullies that hate their job. Met some intelegent nice guys though, that were patients.

How do u cope with the stigma of been in mental institution?

Last edited:
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Not a pleasant stay, ppl with criminal record, scizophrenia, junkies mixed with suicidal guys with mood disorder alltogether. Many of the stuff are passive agressive bullies that hate their job. Met some intelegent nice guys though, that were patients.

How do u cope with the stigma of been in mental institution?
My experience was quite uncomfortable because of lacking private space but most of the patients and stuff were ok.
I don't experience any stigma about it honestly.
In Israel it's not a big deal ha ha

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
My experience was quite uncomfortable because of lacking private space but most of the patients and stuff were ok.
I don't experience any stigma about it honestly.
In Israel it's not a big deal ha ha
Well, I'm really glad youre taking it like that. I am stressing over it way too much, had a hard time leaving my appartment for two months after being institusionalized.