Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Looking for likeminded people mainly from Czechia, I feel kind of alone on this site even though there's quite a lot of people but none of them are from my country. I guess it doesn't matter much tho cause then it means That no one will find me here

D

donquixote42

Aug 14, 2020
Ahoj,
I've been lurking around the site for a bit and decided to create an account in order to reply to your earlier post in one of the other threads, where you mentioned that you are from Czechia and have only met one other local thus far. Well guess what - nejste tu sami :)

If you want to talk, shoot me a PM.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Ahoj,
I've been lurking around the site for a bit and decided to create an account in order to reply to your earlier post in one of the other threads, where you mentioned that you are from Czechia and have only met one other local thus far. Well guess what - nejste tu sami :)

If you want to talk, shoot me a PM.
Ahoj, jsem rada, že jsem tu konečně potkala Čecha! I když to je docela smutný...ale jinak, rada bych si psala ale myslím ze pro soukromé zprávy a chat musíš mít celkově 5 příspěvků nebo tak nějak:notsure:

D

donquixote42

Aug 14, 2020
Ahoj, jsem rada, že jsem tu konečně potkala Čecha! I když to je docela smutný...ale jinak, rada bych si psala ale myslím ze pro soukromé zprávy a chat musíš mít celkově 5 příspěvků nebo tak nějak:notsure:

Aha, tak já to zkusím napravit.

Promiň, že jsem se odmlčel - byl jsem teď týden relativně OK a když jsem v pohodě tak tyhle stránky nenavštěvuju.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph