I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Yes i am.
Maybe you can do a little research about the method by yourself. That would help.
I did read about it but never considered it a method for me as I was afraid it might not be super reliable. But if you are very confident about it then I am definitely willing to go together. I only worry about the panick when inhaling the gas, but I'm sure you know more about this then.
Yes i am.
Maybe you can do a little research about the method by yourself. That would help.
btw I'm also messaging a lot so you get more messages so that we can PM lol, just so you know (:

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Luna88
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I did read about it but never considered it a method for me as I was afraid it might not be super reliable. But if you are very confident about it then I am definitely willing to go together. I only worry about the panick when inhaling the gas, but I'm sure you know more about this then.

btw I'm also messaging a lot so you get more messages so that we can PM lol, just so you know (:
Thats why you should get more information about the method. You dont see or smell the gas. Thats why its so dangerous. You just fall asleep. The most important thing is to make sure that there is no air coming in and out the room.

• Love
Reactions: Nicothe13th, The end ! and ineedtoleave
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Thats why you should get more information about the method. You dont see or smell the gas. Thats why its so dangerous. You just fall asleep. The most important thing is to make sure that there is no air coming in and out the room.
have you reseached the method mostly here on SS or also outside of this forum? Just curious.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I wanna share my last moments with a partner but if one of us don't die living one will be in great trouble. It scares me more than dying alone.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Deleted member 22624 and The end !
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Absolutely, OP. But in my experience, being the "wrong" kind of person can make satisfying even this final need next to impossible. :( Hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: Mindy and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Having a partner would be nice. We could get drunk and high AF while talking about life, the universe, death, etc. In other words, enjoy our last moments together.

Still, I find it very hard to find a partner and also, there are many scammers out there. Another thing that worries me is if one of us survives! That would be very serious for the survivor. He/She could even end up in prison!
It would be so nice and comforting tbh. To leave with someone I trust and feel supported by. We could stargaze at the beach and take SN at 2am together watching the waves. Haha most of us probably would not leave if we had someone like that :p We basically want a bff to die with haha

What we want is like a snake eating its own tail, honestly. BUT remotely connecting with folks over call etc can help.

• Love
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and WornOutLife
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Not in the slightest, but some company for the final act would be kind of nice I guess, in an abstract way

Reactions: anonThrush and wordsonscreen
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
It would be so nice and comforting tbh. To leave with someone I trust and feel supported by. most of us probably would not leave if we had someone like that

Gud gawd YAAAAS! I can't upvote this enough.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Don't do it where anyone could walk in as they could easily poison themselves too, especially with high levels in the atmosphere.

I think it's the best way to go though, if there is such a thing

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I think it would be nice to not be alone in my last moments. But I'm Leery of seeking out a partner. I do have someone to talk to up until.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I wish my case were that easy to solve
Happy to listen or PM if you're ever interested in sharing. I didn't mean that having a friend/friends would keep me around, but the decades of isolation have been unbearable. But I understand why. It's not the "nice" thing to say, but you have to be likable enough to be worth others' time.

Anyway, hope something good but unexpected comes your way soon.

• Love
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Happy to listen or PM if you're ever interested in sharing. I didn't mean that having a friend/friends would keep me around, but the decades of isolation have been unbearable. But I understand why. It's not the "nice" thing to say, but you have to be likable enough to be worth others' time.
FTL, you seem very likeable <3 Other's also need to be open and kind. Goes both ways.

• Love
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
It seems to me that there are two types of people seeking partners on this forum.

The first one would be those that are afraid to die alone and thus want to make their suicide less lonely. In that group could also fall those that think they couldnt do it alone so they need someone else who they wouldnt betray.
The second group are those that need a partner for planning, because well, it is easier planning how you will end your life with the help of others! :) Now those probably end up being dying partners too but they dont really have the need to die with someone else.

And Im the second type, Ive been lonely my whole life so I dont care if those last minutes would be too. I just need someone with whom planning would be easier. Especially since Im from Europe so it seems harder here. It would be nice to die with someone but not crucial for me.

My first post here! Nice to be around people miserable like me hahha

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Luna88, Mindy and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
It seems to me that there are two types of people seeking partners on this forum.

The first one would be those that are afraid to die alone and thus want to make their suicide less lonely. In that group could also fall those that think they couldnt do it alone so they need someone else who they wouldnt betray.
The second group are those that need a partner for planning, because well, it is easier planning how you will end your life with the help of others! :) Now those probably end up being dying partners too but they dont really have the need to die with someone else.

And Im the second type, Ive been lonely my whole life so I dont care if those last minutes would be too. I just need someone with whom planning would be easier. Especially since Im from Europe so it seems harder here. It would be nice to die with someone but not crucial for me.

My first post here! Nice to be around people miserable like me hahha
I appreciate this! Welcome <3 I've had a lovely partner for planning and she won't be with me physically when we go but it has definitely been helpful to have people to talk to. Sending you lots of love and care!

Reactions: tormennted
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I do feel like I need a partner but I'm so scared of appearing to encourage someone else even though they ask me to partner :(

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I do feel like I need a partner but I'm so scared of appearing to encourage someone else even though they ask me to partner :(
me too.. I have a few folks am connected with and I worry about encouraging them too. Am very careful with what I say and I make sure to check in with them and be aware of how they are feeling. Having a partner to plan with feels different than ones who want to die with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
me too.. I have a few folks am connected with and I worry about encouraging them too. Am very careful with what I say and I make sure to check in with them and be aware of how they are feeling. Having a partner to plan with feels different than ones who want to die with me.
I'm really bad at communicating how I feel due to learning difficulties worried about getting myself into trouble. But I crave human connection. I'm so lonely :(
I just don't want to go alone I guess. Should be used to it

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideTrooper, Georgiana Darcy and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I'm really bad at communicating how I feel due to learning difficulties worried about getting myself into trouble.
Well, maybe others can help and take on some of the communication for you
But I crave human connection. I'm so lonely :(
I just don't want to go alone I guess. Should be used to it
Wanting connection is the most human thing. I understand. This is why there are 16k of us on here- to connect and to see and to be seen. Reach out to people on here that feel good to you :) Message them gently and say hi! You can do it :) You can also introduce yourself on that megathread for introductions etc

• Love
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Well, maybe others can help and take on some of the communication for you

Wanting connection is the most human thing. I understand. This is why there are 16k of us on here- to connect and to see and to be seen. Reach out to people on here that feel good to you :) Message them gently and say hi! You can do it :) You can also introduce yourself on that megathread for introductions etc
16k wow I hadn't realised I have reached out to a few people and it's going ok so far. Thank you for your kindness

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy and wordsonscreen
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i totally want a partner but due to my circumstances it is impossible. good luck to you guys i hope it all works out:heart:

• Love
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Personally I'm not really comfortable helping someone else commit suicide, and would probably feel guilty. On the otherhand, having a partner would probably give me the push I need to ctb

Reactions: loopylou
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
Please be careful. I would not reccomend this. On the original subreddit I had a very unsettling person keep pestering me frequently trying to get me to ctb with them, which escalated towards them wanting to make a move on me. Not all people come here with good intentions, there are some creeps lurking about who want to take advantage of a vunerable person who simply wishes not to be alone.

Thanks for the warning. I will keep that in mind.
It would be so wonderful to have someone by my side and not go though it alone. I was thinking about an online chat or video call - could that really be dangerous for the other person? If she/he lives in another country, does not know my address or real name, there is nothing they could do to stop me even if they wanted. I doubt this would bring any legal repercussions for them - or am I wrong?

Last edited:
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes I do post on the partner megathread but not a lot of people respond at all.

Beside that, most people who posted there are mainly Western, if you're from an Asian shithole chance to find a partner is very low.

• Love