Peacefulness

Peacefulness

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone feeling really sad when you think about finally ctb, the things you may miss like family, passions etc.

but then a great feeling and sense of happiness or acceptance afterwards, like it's all gonna be over soon:)

No fear because if their is a God, they're very likely to do one thing...truly listen and try to understand why.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, faust, TimeToBiteTheDust and 7 others
F

Forever Wandering

Mar 20, 2020
Sadness with acceptance is the best possible type of sadness to have. Some people have sadness rooted in bitterness, hate, feeling utterly lost.

Reactions: FreedomInDeath, autumnal and Kill Bill
FohPah

FohPah

Student
Dec 7, 2019
Mentally, I've been alone my whole life. It's not because of a lack of good people in my life; it's just who I am. I was recently having flashbacks, and they were all just scenery. Not a single one was about a person I've interacted with, or an activity I've been engaged in. Even in the memories of the times shared with people close to me. While the other person would mostly remember the interpersonal interaction, I would mostly remember a vague vibe from the physical space.

So there's not much to miss. Besides, someone who doesn't exist can't miss anything. I suppose I could be sad about the missed potential. But mostly I'm just relieved to be finally free. And I have clarity and contentment that I've never had.

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Yes and so many times now I am finding myself in this same situation. Every moment now, I try to take in as deeply as I am able as I realize this may be the very last time I will see or experience this ever. The wave of sadness is always followed by a huge sigh of relief. I find it all so peaceful. That is how I know the time is coming.

• Love
Reactions: LosinIt20
LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
Anyone feeling really sad when you think about finally ctb, the things you may miss like family, passions etc.

but then a great feeling and sense of happiness or acceptance afterwards, like it's all gonna be over soon:)

No fear because if their is a God, they're very likely to do one thing...truly listen and try to understand why.
I have these same feelings on a daily basis honestly

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Isittimetogonola
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Making such a decision, first of all, you have to accept.
To accept the fact that you are leaving everybody and everything behind.
I accepted that and now it is a bit easier. No panic over what happens next.
I just have to do this, like a soldier on the war.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, highlyvolatile and LosinIt20
LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
How did you learn to accept? I'm somewhat there, (accepting) I have about 8 days till I ctb. But I don't want to keep feeling like I'm waiting for something good to happen when I know it's not.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
How did you learn to accept? I'm somewhat there, (accepting) I have about 8 days till I ctb. But I don't want to keep feeling like I'm waiting for something good to happen when I know it's not.
I don't know. Maybe I just had so many things in my life to accept that even death is easily acceptable?

Reactions: LosinIt20