• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Life today for most people is totally unnatural. That is why, so many people are not happy. Their brains are being overloaded with data and stress etc... Most of the modern world we have today, is the result of recent technology. Humanity hasn't evolved to deal with it properly yet because that takes time.

I disagree. I don't think technology (isolated) has much or any effect on people, I think it's largely how society's are organized that is the source of most human suffering, at least in the past 200 or so years.

Environment, Poverty, War, on that order for what I believe are obvious reasons. What do all 3 have in common? Labour, you do the rest.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Yes, working in retail, it's infuriating trying to talk to young people. they miss the nuance of the conversation, or worst they are using their phones while they are chatting to you. i feel soo old. :-)

Reactions: not_a_robot
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
i forget words and can't immediately find words to make other person understand.. its exhausting for me. thats when i feel like i'm old.. and my brain is messed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
i'd say i feel a similar way despite being 20. i haven't really talked to anyone in real life aside from my family in a full decade. i only talk to people online and in english which has made me progressively worse at portuguese (my first language). i've been forgetting words and expressions which makes me sound way more unnatural than i already am. i don't really speak the way anyone from any age group would speak because my languages are all cobbled together and rusty. i don't think it's a "these damn kids and their new slang" issue so much as who am i and my life experiences (or lack thereof) are so incomprehensibly different from anyone else i've ever met that anyone i talk to is pretty much in their own universe. i'm on a lower level than everyone, i guess. i can't relate to the most basic things and feelings and traits that people commonly share with each other. especially since nearly everyone in my age group is just getting started on adulthood and coming to grips with their own identity, and seeing them become these successful, "mature", fully realized people is straight up horrifying to witness. for someone to talk or relate to me, they'd have to basically reduce themselves to my level, as if speaking to a toddler. talking to them makes me feel unbearably ancient and pathetically childish and undeveloped at the same time. and most of all, i feel obsolete. like i missed the big existential fulfillment/self-actualization bus. like no matter what i do now, i'll just spend the rest of my life trying to be a bad copy of these people, taking years to achieve the shitty version of what someone else already achieved several years ago. it highlights how absolutely meaningless my life is and makes suicide look like a total no-brainer.
Could you translate a portuguese song for me? There is just one word I can't find a translation for and it drives me nuts, it may be native, it sounds like *golung* or *colon*, i think it is something like spirit, witch, demon or angel.
i forget words and can't immediately find words to make other person understand.. its exhausting for me. thats when i feel like i'm old.. and my brain is messed up.
I score perfect on every verbal/language exam my whole life, yet people have always acted like they don't understand a goddamn word I say. Even all my doctors say I'm incoherent and speak gibberish because they are too ignorant to understand anything I talk about or they just don't like it. HUGE reason why I need to ctb, I fucking give up.

This is the only website or form of interaction I have ever engaged in in my entire life where people seem to understand anything I say and don't all act like I'm speaking/writing in fucking Martian.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am old, and feel ancient and I have no idea wtf not-a-robot is talking about :wink:

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk and not_a_robot
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
Could you translate a portuguese song for me? There is just one word I can't find a translation for and it drives me nuts, it may be native, it sounds like *golung* or *colon*, i think it is something like spirit, witch, demon or angel.

I score perfect on every verbal/language exam my whole life, yet people have always acted like they don't understand a goddamn word I say. Even all my doctors say I'm incoherent and speak gibberish because they are too ignorant to understand anything I talk about or they just don't like it. HUGE reason why I need to ctb, I fucking give up.

This is the only website or form of interaction I have ever engaged in in my entire life where people seem to understand anything I say and don't all act like I'm speaking/writing in fucking Martian.
what's the name of the song?