• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
I hope someone will read this…
While writing the text you are reading right now, I kept having the feeling that this post is stupid and redundant. But i just NEED to write it, I NEED to get this off my chest or i might suffocate and drown.
I am firmly convinced that my words are actually so tiny, so insignificant that it is perfectly useless to express them. After all, an AI could express it better, and someone else has surely said them already. But here it is…

Ai scares me at a fundamental level.
I wish I was just born later (or earlier, just not at this exact time), in a world used to what Ai is going to be. I wish I didn't know what the world was before ai arrived.

I am scared, so scared. As an artist, as someone who loved learning languages and someone still studying, this makes the future feel so… uncertain. Why should I draw, why should I write, if an AI can do it infinitely better and in a fraction of the time it took me to do it.

I don't know, I don't know, I feel like a part of what made me human, was stripped away.
I am scared, will I be able to find a job ? Because the problem is not AI in itself, it's how people are going to use it.. I don't want to live in a world where content, art or even friends are Ai heheh.

God this feels so bad, I have the temptation to ditch civilization and go live as a hermit in a forest, that's how bad it is :)
Ai not only questions what "art" is for me but it also disturbs my relationship with reality, the lines between real and artificial become so blurred.. i just can't process it.
It feels so useless now !

heheh and as a finishing touch, i asked chat gpt to write "a text of someone having an existential crisis because of the recent development of ai"

"The recent developments in artificial intelligence have left me in a state of deep contemplation and existential crisis. As I ponder the capabilities and potential of AI, I can't help but wonder about my place in this world and what the future holds for humanity.

The thought that machines can now learn and make decisions on their own is both exciting and terrifying. The idea that they can surpass human intelligence in some areas is a humbling realization, and it's difficult to fathom what that could mean for us as a species.

As I see more and more AI advancements, I can't help but ask myself questions like, "What is the purpose of human existence?" and "What does it mean to be human when machines can do so much?" I feel like I'm losing my sense of identity and purpose in a world where machines are becoming increasingly capable.

I'm left with the feeling that the future is uncertain and that I'm not sure where I fit into it. While I'm excited about the possibilities that AI presents, I'm also deeply afraid of the unknown and the potential consequences that could arise from it."

Yeeeee its better than what I wrote but at least if it gets too bad, ill just die i guess !!!

here is some art from yume 2kki, its from the vending machine factory and it makes me feel at peace :>
v
Maxresdefault 4

Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
You're not alone, this has been on my mind as well, ever since that debacle a while back when some guy entered his AI art in an art contest. I'm not an artist, but I do draw sometimes and I want to improve my skills, but seeing how fast AI is advancing does give me that sinking feeling in my chest. I also once dreamed of becoming a writer, but things like ChatGPT are definitely making me question the future. And your comment about learning a language made me wonder how this will affect other things, like ordinary jobs. Will AI take over teaching jobs, I wonder?

The one thing that gives me comfort, however, is that it seems that AI is not quite at human level yet. So many people have pointed out how weird and unnatural AI art is (mostly the wonky hands), and apparently some editors can tell the difference between real writing and AI generated writing. Of course, this could all change if AI continues improving, but I'll remain hopeful.

lli_lvr

lli_lvr

:-)
Mar 17, 2023
I understand why you may be distraught over AI's development, as am I. I've talked with some people about the topic and I think I have some words that may have a chance at calming you down.
AI is absolutely nothing without the resources that humans provide, AI can only copy us. Being an artist while AI art is becoming increasingly more popular is indeed very distressing, but it's also good to note that a lot of people don't actually recognize AI art as art. A lot of people love art because emotion is put into it, after all that's what art is usually all about.

I thoroughly doubt that AI will take away any actual jobs, in the worst case scenario I believe it will cause change and create new occupations.

also, what you wrote is significantly more impactful than what the AI wrote for various reasons. You are a human being with emotions, AI will never be able to replicate the emotions that humans have.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Honestly felt AI will make human life redundant. It'll create a paradise where people are either veggies processing "happiness" or NEETS who receive ubi to essentially play pretend and games all day... forever.

If the recent developments of AI (compared to 80's/90's predictions) is anything to go by, it's that AI won't just replace us in jobs... but ALL aspects. Creativity, intellect, charisma, intimacy, relationship, and even labor, will be replaced by MACHINE. What AI is replacing us in is literally the anti-image of how people thought it'd go down.

Feeling the same on "What does it mean to be human?" or how something that made us "human" is being stripped away.

If you want to talk more about existential matters feel free to dm me.

rue

rue

chronically ill
Sep 22, 2019
I think about this sometimes. But then the thought goes away. I do think I'll kill my self at some point.. so I try not to concern myself too much with any anxiety over how the world is turning out. If you are really worried I'd say.. find something more stable and less replaceable and keep doing art on the side, like a hobby. But who knows, huh? Perhaps in the sea of soulless machine art the rarity of human creation will be held in a much higher regard than it ever was. You never know. Keep ur chin up

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Prblm ppl think ai do any, this no true. Also no repeat, this all vrbl human make no more. Truth math set infnt no end posblty ai no posbl use all, this vrbl tell ai do ,exmp int chose nmbr do etc this not posbl do infnt int not posbl all, apply int style this no posbl all style.

also tell this human use bad not mean cncpt bad, ai posbl give inst othr idea style etc no see befr. Human awful use ai bad way but truth tell ai good way use can vry help real art. Imgn ppl befr 1000y hard draw now ppl learn v fast even no use ai

q art ppl say why do if ai, well this easy art ppl can do more ctrl add elmnt etc signtr etc this still need long time ai do. Many other resn have do art, see ppl still do not only cuz reslt but like do prcss.

Honestly felt AI will make human life redundant. It'll create a paradise where people are either veggies processing "happiness" or NEETS who receive ubi to essentially play pretend and games all day... forever.

If the recent developments of AI (compared to 80's/90's predictions) is anything to go by, it's that AI won't just replace us in jobs... but ALL aspects. Creativity, intellect, charisma, intimacy, relationship, and even labor, will be replaced by MACHINE. What AI is replacing us in is literally the anti-image of how people thought it'd go down.

Feeling the same on "What does it mean to be human?" or how something that made us "human" is being stripped away.

word rdnd no accrt, ai posbl make infnt variety but not all variety all ppl like. It no posbl make thing all ppl like, no posbl know all idea etc , ai help explore more cncpt idea but imposbl ctrl all life

N

Noi

Feb 25, 2023

From at least what I've seen personally it currently seems at least somewhat likely that AI will replace everything but meaningless work. Meaningless work won't be automated because it's not worth the up front cost.

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I am in the exact same position. 10 years of effort towards software engineering and I'm left with no reassurance about my future except cope from fellow engineers. I admit my position is pretty ironic given the individuals currently driving development. I will not stick around for the manual labor hellscape that is our shared future.

With that said, I also engage somewhat with the arts namely music. I too question why I spend so much time and energy on something that will be ultimately meaningless, but in the moment it brings me a modicum of contentment. Surely that is worth something?

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
My mind exists in the future so I see this day like over a decade ago. I even found a forum thread where I typed up something similar in 2011. I've had some time to think about it. One advantage is that it gives you the ability to your best possible mental state without undergoing all the experiential states. Yes this is removed from human but we're functioning differently during creation process anyway.
Something to remember when we create we're always cherry picking what we believe is the best state our biological brain has at that current and make that decision. It is limited. You have the ability to choose your best possible state.

In theory there might be more work but higher conceptual levels.

I guess manual labor world as those mental(?) jobs vanish might be bad but since so much human mind which has been removed/unleashed from its earlier duties will be involved in the tasks it will be automated too at an even faster pace. (sorry is not make sense, my writing is poor lately with depression not able to get correct words).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: slugcat
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Well AI is replacing humans. AI can do things like drawing and writing way faster than humans so I understand where your concern is coming from. AI is still developing and all but they still aren't at the same level as humans. Some people can differentiate AI art from human art or AI writing from human writing. But many people do lose their jobs because of AI since they are faster and don't require any payment. Perhaps it is inevitable that one day, AI will take over the world since there is no such thing as death in AI and since they are 'better' than humans. We can only hope that such a thing won't happen.

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
I understand why you may be distraught over AI's development, as am I. I've talked with some people about the topic and I think I have some words that may have a chance at calming you down.
AI is absolutely nothing without the resources that humans provide, AI can only copy us. Being an artist while AI art is becoming increasingly more popular is indeed very distressing, but it's also good to note that a lot of people don't actually recognize AI art as art. A lot of people love art because emotion is put into it, after all that's what art is usually all about.

I thoroughly doubt that AI will take away any actual jobs, in the worst case scenario I believe it will cause change and create new occupations.

also, what you wrote is significantly more impactful than what the AI wrote for various reasons. You are a human being with emotions, AI will never be able to replicate the emotions that humans have.
Thank you, your words did actually calm me down ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊
I think about this sometimes. But then the thought goes away. I do think I'll kill my self at some point.. so I try not to concern myself too much with any anxiety over how the world is turning out. If you are really worried I'd say.. find something more stable and less replaceable and keep doing art on the side, like a hobby. But who knows, huh? Perhaps in the sea of soulless machine art the rarity of human creation will be held in a much higher regard than it ever was. You never know. Keep ur chin up
oe that's actually a quite interesting point of view :0. I heard some people say that with Ai, craft, human and personal craft will become really valuable. Because the question is, when we enjoy art or want to possess an art object, do we just want it because it looks pretty or because someone took the time to make it, another human being with emotions and all.
Ye thanks for your message ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡
Well AI is replacing humans. AI can do things like drawing and writing way faster than humans so I understand where your concern is coming from. AI is still developing and all but they still aren't at the same level as humans. Some people can differentiate AI art from human art or AI writing from human writing. But many people do lose their jobs because of AI since they are faster and don't require any payment. Perhaps it is inevitable that one day, AI will take over the world since there is no such thing as death in AI and since they are 'better' than humans. We can only hope that such a thing won't happen.
ye as someone that reads lots of sci-fi, this scenario doen't seem unusual... The real question is, do you think humans will let this happen ?

Heheh very interesting this reminds me of lots of sci-fi tropes :)

Last edited:
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
i'm an AI student and even though i'm not that knowledgeable about the topic yet (i'm only in my first year), i don't think AI will replace the entirety of humanity. AI isn't able to develop on its own, it solely builds on what humans feed it. there is something called "strong AI" and "weak AI", in which weak AI can be defined as: "Weak AI can outperform humans on the specific tasks it is designed for, but it operates under far more constraints than even the most basic human intelligence." all of the AI we're seeing nowadays is considered weak, which means it cannot learn and think like humans (this would be considered strong AI). regarding art, i agree that AI is able to produce it quite well, but this would not be possible without it being fed thousands of artworks created by humans. i think this is more of a moral issue as companies like Open AI use datasets full of artists' work without direct permission.

i won't deny that AI can be powerful, but i don't think it should be feared as much as it is. i also think it will be very useful as a tool instead of a replacement.

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
i'm an AI student and even though i'm not that knowledgeable about the topic yet (i'm only in my first year), i don't think AI will replace the entirety of humanity. AI isn't able to develop on its own, it solely builds on what humans feed it. there is something called "strong AI" and "weak AI", in which weak AI can be defined as: "Weak AI can outperform humans on the specific tasks it is designed for, but it operates under far more constraints than even the most basic human intelligence." all of the AI we're seeing nowadays is considered weak, which means it cannot learn and think like humans (this would be considered strong AI). regarding art, i agree that AI is able to produce it quite well, but this would not be possible without it being fed thousands of artworks created by humans. i think this is more of a moral issue as companies like Open AI use datasets full of artists' work without direct permission.

i won't deny that AI can be powerful, but i don't think it should be feared as much as it is. i also think it will be very useful as a tool instead of a replacement.
Thank you for your answer, I keep oscilating from huge periods of fear of ai and relative calm (im in the second phase rn thanks to what you said :D. I think that the only way for me to keep on living with the recent developments of ai is to try to understand how different models work and understand how this could change the world i live in. Its not a very uumm peaceful task tho heheh. Btw love your dazai pfp, hes one of my fav japanese authors and coincidently one of my fav anime character ehehh :3

• Love
Reactions: trist
BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
Honestly, the AI thing is tragic in what it does to many jobs and the future of pushing us back to menial work, but this reminds me of the way a lot of people are wary about science and the scientific field... Science is a tool. People using it to damage others is a problem and decision initiated by another human being in the first place. A gun doesn't pull its own trigger to do what it does.
I think the same goes for AI: It could be used to do so much good, but a lot of the people using it to rip off styles and illustrators are very specifically displaying hatred of artists in the first place. Corporations will also undoubtedly get ahold of these systems and abuse them, putting in others' art that they could've gotten recognition and payment for.

So, really, the tool itself isn't what's scaring you... It's the inherent lack of Ethics/Bioethics protecting you from other people who want to use, abuse, distort the truth, and exert control unjustly. Discussion on this topic helps us clarify what's going on and why, and helps push for regulations.

As someone who studied biotech, I feel similarly when people get stressed about GMOs and treat all scientists working on genetic modification as inherently evil. Tampering with DNA alone doesn't make a food or individual inherently poisonous or damaging to the animal/plant, the problem is how it's being used and abused (I HOPE M*NS*NTO STOPS EXISTING UGGGHHHHHH)

Incredibly bummed out about the state of the world for this reason too.. considering the few things I genuinely feel passionate about and the sort of work I'm incompatible with, AI is making my future seem really grim.

//edited to clarify some sentences better!

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
I am not at all afraid of AI, after living in this hell for so many years I have stopped worrying so much about the future. To me, AI represents change anyway so perhaps it will bring us closer to the ability to ctb.

Reactions: Homo erectus
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The singularity is here .many people are freaking out over being replaced in jobs mainly because of what gpt-3.5 in Chatgpt has shown. But Chatgpt 4.0 is starting to roll out now and is much improved. Future versions like Chatgpt 10 etc and humans will be irrelevant soon. People don't know a human is just another animal all vertebrates have consciousness. Vertebrates include fish mammals lizards the Smart crows

From the paper that is linked in the video:

Sparks of Artificial General Intelligence:
Early experiments with GPT-4

Abstract
Artificial intelligence (AI) researchers have been developing and refining large language models (LLMs)
that exhibit remarkable capabilities across a variety of domains and tasks, challenging our understanding
of learning and cognition. The latest model developed by OpenAI, GPT-4 [Ope23], was trained using an
unprecedented scale of compute and data. In this paper, we report on our investigation of an early version
of GPT-4, when it was still in active development by OpenAI. We contend that (this early version of) GPT-
4 is part of a new cohort of LLMs (along with ChatGPT and Google's PaLM for example) that exhibit
more general intelligence than previous AI models. We discuss the rising capabilities and implications of
these models. We demonstrate that, beyond its mastery of language, GPT-4 can solve novel and difficult
tasks that span mathematics, coding, vision, medicine, law, psychology and more, without needing any
special prompting. Moreover, in all of these tasks, GPT-4's performance is strikingly close to human-level
performance, and often vastly surpasses prior models such as ChatGPT. Given the breadth and depth of
GPT-4's capabilities, we believe that it could reasonably be viewed as an early (yet still incomplete) version
of an artificial general intelligence (AGI) system. In our exploration of GPT-4, we put special emphasis
on discovering its limitations, and we discuss the challenges ahead for advancing towards deeper and more
comprehensive versions of AGI, including the possible need for pursuing a new paradigm that moves beyond
next-word prediction. We conclude with reflections on societal influences of the recent technological leap and
future research directions

Last edited:
W

WorthlessCoward

Specialist
Mar 21, 2023
AM is just a character in a short novel (BUT A GREAT SHORT NOVEL THAT EVERYONE SHOULD AT LEAST PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME) it won't ever exist irl

Same is true for HAL9000, SHODAN, GLaDOS, that one from War Games and the other one from an ever earlier movie I am forgetting the name

• Love
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you for your answer, I keep oscilating from huge periods of fear of ai and relative calm (im in the second phase rn thanks to what you said :D. I think that the only way for me to keep on living with the recent developments of ai is to try to understand how different models work and understand how this could change the world i live in. Its not a very uumm peaceful task tho heheh. Btw love your dazai pfp, hes one of my fav japanese authors and coincidently one of my fav anime character ehehh :3
he's also one of my favorite characters :) i only read no longer human, do you have other recommendations?

• Hugs
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Ai feels no pain. Every human slave ai replaces also reduces pain. There will be no need for human, no more need for suffering.

C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
to me it feels relieving to know that AI can do anything most people can do. I feel like it means my failures matter less because we will all be replaced eventually. Thanks for sharing the updates. This is an interesting topic and an important step forward for the world.

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Honestly, the AI thing is tragic in what it does to many jobs and the future of pushing us back to menial work, but this reminds me of the way a lot of people are wary about science and the scientific field... Science is a tool. People using it to damage others is a problem and decision initiated by another human being in the first place. A gun doesn't pull its own trigger to do what it does.
I think the same goes for AI: It could be used to do so much good, but a lot of the people using it to rip off styles and illustrators are very specifically displaying hatred of artists in the first place. Corporations will also undoubtedly get ahold of these systems and abuse them, putting in others' art that they could've gotten recognition and payment for.

So, really, the tool itself isn't what's scaring you... It's the inherent lack of Ethics/Bioethics protecting you from other people who want to use, abuse, distort the truth, and exert control unjustly. Discussion on this topic helps us clarify what's going on and why, and helps push for regulations.

As someone who studied biotech, I feel similarly when people get stressed about GMOs and treat all scientists working on genetic modification as inherently evil. Tampering with DNA alone doesn't make a food or individual inherently poisonous or damaging to the animal/plant, the problem is how it's being used and abused (I HOPE M*NS*NTO STOPS EXISTING UGGGHHHHHH)

Incredibly bummed out about the state of the world for this reason too.. considering the few things I genuinely feel passionate about and the sort of work I'm incompatible with, AI is making my future seem really grim.

//edited to clarify some sentences better!
Thank you for your answer, it is very interesting to heart the opinion of someone working in a scientific field.

I agree that the problem is very rarely in the tool that emerges from a scientific advencment but in the way humanity will use this tool, the problem is in the system and in human greed :( It doesn't make my angish any less horrible.

I feel in a similar way to you, that all my hopesa and aspirations have been completly crushed by Ai, i wanted to go study antropology and philosophy, but it seems pointless. Still, i think im gona persue my studies because if i force myself to do a job i hate, i'll just die in a few days :)
Also what are GMOs ? and ye monsento is a shit corporation lol.
And lastly, do you know where does your banner photo comes from ? i love the vibe :3
he's also one of my favorite characters :) i only read no longer human, do you have other recommendations?
heheh well if you like poetry by any chance, you could try some of his !! i find it quite beautiful actually 🤔 apparently his other book "The Setting Sun" is quite good also, but i haven't managed to get a copy of it :(
AM is just a character in a short novel (BUT A GREAT SHORT NOVEL THAT EVERYONE SHOULD AT LEAST PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME) it won't ever exist irl

Same is true for HAL9000, SHODAN, GLaDOS, that one from War Games and the other one from an ever earlier movie I am forgetting the name
From what short novel does AM come from, i could love to read it :)
And ye i love HAL too !!!! 2001 is one of my fav movie ever "znerunuieduifbrufbguibfuid
Could you tell me what SHODAN and GLaDOS areee ????
Ai feels no pain. Every human slave ai replaces also reduces pain. There will be no need for human, no more need for suffering.
Is this a good thing ?
to me it feels relieving to know that AI can do anything most people can do. I feel like it means my failures matter less because we will all be replaced eventually. Thanks for sharing the updates. This is an interesting topic and an important step forward for the world.
interesting, i think you are one of the first person that has such a positive opinion of ai ! but ye i kinda feel that too, iv kinda fucked up this year of study and knowing that in the end, it doesn't matter anyways, it feels a little bit less awful

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: trist
E

EndlessNight

Mar 21, 2023
I can't wait for AI to get as advanced as possible, where I can have it for real company and even a partner. Humans are boring, complain too much, get offended too much, they are driven mostly by hate. I wish I was born more in the future, where artificial intelligences are almost indistinguishable from humans and where we don't have to work like slaves every day because we have machines to do our dirty work.
The only reason I'm not completely pessimistic about the future is because i imagine how far AI will take us.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Is this a good thing ?
I think it is a good thing. Life is suffering. Some non-sentient machines replacing conscious human beings completely, sounds like the ultimate Buddhist Nirvana for all people. It takes away the reasons that people brainwash themselves as being useful for. People may decide for themselves if they want to live on if what they are so proud of can be done better by machines.

But maybe there is a catch. If AI only replaces human, leaving other conscious lives, e.g. animals and plants, available for reincarnation, it might be difficult to say. Maybe animal and plant consciousness and intelligence are different. They might not have the concept of suffering or meaningless of life like humans. Maybe they do know the real meaning of life that humans don't, making life worth living. Maybe they don't have 99.999% meaningless infighting bullshit jobs of modern human societies. Maybe animal lives are really less desirable, like some religions suggest, as lower realms of reincarnation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I hope someone will read this…
While writing the text you are reading right now, I kept having the feeling that this post is stupid and redundant. But i just NEED to write it, I NEED to get this off my chest or i might suffocate and drown.
I am firmly convinced that my words are actually so tiny, so insignificant that it is perfectly useless to express them. After all, an AI could express it better, and someone else has surely said them already. But here it is…

Ai scares me at a fundamental level.
I wish I was just born later (or earlier, just not at this exact time), in a world used to what Ai is going to be. I wish I didn't know what the world was before ai arrived.

I am scared, so scared. As an artist, as someone who loved learning languages and someone still studying, this makes the future feel so… uncertain. Why should I draw, why should I write, if an AI can do it infinitely better and in a fraction of the time it took me to do it.

I don't know, I don't know, I feel like a part of what made me human, was stripped away.
I am scared, will I be able to find a job ? Because the problem is not AI in itself, it's how people are going to use it.. I don't want to live in a world where content, art or even friends are Ai heheh.

God this feels so bad, I have the temptation to ditch civilization and go live as a hermit in a forest, that's how bad it is :)
Ai not only questions what "art" is for me but it also disturbs my relationship with reality, the lines between real and artificial become so blurred.. i just can't process it.
It feels so useless now !

heheh and as a finishing touch, i asked chat gpt to write "a text of someone having an existential crisis because of the recent development of ai"

"The recent developments in artificial intelligence have left me in a state of deep contemplation and existential crisis. As I ponder the capabilities and potential of AI, I can't help but wonder about my place in this world and what the future holds for humanity.

The thought that machines can now learn and make decisions on their own is both exciting and terrifying. The idea that they can surpass human intelligence in some areas is a humbling realization, and it's difficult to fathom what that could mean for us as a species.

As I see more and more AI advancements, I can't help but ask myself questions like, "What is the purpose of human existence?" and "What does it mean to be human when machines can do so much?" I feel like I'm losing my sense of identity and purpose in a world where machines are becoming increasingly capable.

I'm left with the feeling that the future is uncertain and that I'm not sure where I fit into it. While I'm excited about the possibilities that AI presents, I'm also deeply afraid of the unknown and the potential consequences that could arise from it."

Yeeeee its better than what I wrote but at least if it gets too bad, ill just die i guess !!!

here is some art from yume 2kki, its from the vending machine factory and it makes me feel at peace :>
v
View attachment 106454
I actually like what you wrote a lot better than the AI text. The latter is annoying as fuck and reminds me of everything else ever written by that shitty chatbot.

• Love
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
I wouldn't worry because AI is just a tool, I've used AI art and it's fun until you start to notice that AI art actually looks like AI art. There's still going to be a place for real artists. I think ai will be a blessing that makes our lives easier

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I sympathise. Computers have aready wiped out a lot of the jobs in my industry. It's upsetting. Still (thankfully,) there will always be people who prefer things that are handmade. Sometimes even the imperfections/naivity are what make them special. I think there will always be a place for human created stuff but sadly- I think this has shrunk and will continue to- purely because of money. I expect most of the time, it's cheaper to get things made by machines. Really, I just want to be out of this world though- both humans and AI just feel exhausting for me to want to deal with.