• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I generally feel healthy. But have always had the urge to CTB. I tried when I was a teenager and since then I have just assume I will CTB. Probably sooner now than later

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, rozeske and Hotsackage
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you have an idea why you think about CTB or you want to die? R there any external factors triggering this? Being physically healthy doesn't mean that someone cannot be suicidal.

In my case I'm healthy but external factors and circumstances make me suicidal.

Reactions: rozeske and Goku Black
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Sometimes thinking about CTB can be a sign of healthy mind...

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, steppingoff and unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Healthy to some extent but my life is beyond salvaging

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, steppingoff and Hotsackage
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Do you have an idea why you think about CTB or you want to die? R there any external factors triggering this? Being physically healthy doesn't mean that someone cannot be suicidal.

In my case I'm healthy but external factors and circumstances make me suicidal.
I tried to CTB when I was a teenager. I was hanging long enough to pass out. But then I found myself on the floor because the rope (it was acctually a thin towel) let go. Since then I have always thought that's how I want to end it, at my time and choosing.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I tried to CTB when I was a teenager. I was hanging long enough to pass out. But then I found myself on the floor because the rope (it was acctually a thin towel) let go. Since then I have always thought that's how I want to end it, at my time and choosing.
The question is why did you try to hang yourself as a teen? Do you really want to die? Have you tried therapy or consulted a psychiatrist?

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
The question is why did you try to hang yourself as a teen? Do you really want to die? Have you tried therapy or consulted a psychiatrist?
I am pretty well committed to this. I know this is not the answer, but I go with what resonates with me. So I don't need a reason, just a sense it's the right thing to do

Reactions: Praestat_Mori