• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Curious if anyone knows much about this approach and the success rate?

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
What's the method? I would be grateful if you tell me, the first time I see

DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
I have heard and read about it before. It doesn't look like a reliable method. So much things could go wrong. The tourniquet could easily unwind and you would be left with brain damage. It's similar to partial hanging but less reliable. Try to read about partial hanging, seems to be a better method. There is not much data about the tourniquet method so I don't know what the success rate is. Good luck!

Reactions: Wait-Bus
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
I have heard and read about it before. It doesn't look like a reliable method. So much things could go wrong. The tourniquet could easily unwind and you would be left with brain damage. It's similar to partial hanging but less reliable. Try to read about partial hanging, seems to be a better method. There is not much data about the tourniquet method so I don't know what the success rate is. Good luck!
Yes, I agree - the only reliable approach seems to be to methods that won't allow SI to kick in. That is why I am seriously considering fully suspended hanging. So when SI kicks in, it's too late if you are already suspended.

DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
Yes, I agree - the only reliable approach seems to be to methods that won't allow SI to kick in. That is why I am seriously considering fully suspended hanging. So when SI kicks in, it's too late if you are already suspended.
That is a good idea. You just have to do it right so you faint fairly quickly.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I have tested it. I don't think the tourniquet unwinds as easily as some here say. However, However! I don't have the balls to do this, but you can try to do it until to some point(still not lethal) and dance for a while. So you see it's hard to unwind.

Reactions: Wait-Bus and DarkRose
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
I have tested it. I don't think the tourniquet unwinds as easily as some here say. However, However! I don't have the balls to do this, but you can try to do it until to some point(still not lethal) and dance for a while. So you see it's hard to unwind.
its hard but its a risk. A risk too big to take. Because once you start having convulsions while on the floor you could unwind it.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
its hard but its a risk. A risk too big to take. Because once you start having convulsions while on the floor you could unwind it.
True. I would say that the convulsions may not be as bad as we think too, but it's not guaranteed, since everyone reacts different on that. What you could do, i use a heavy object as the crank. Heavy and big on length, so its risk free. The "ratchet tie down" method seems way better than this one though, maybe it's better to do that.

Reactions: DarkRose
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
True. I would say that the convulsions may not be as bad as we think too, but it's not guaranteed, since everyone reacts different on that. What you could do, i use a heavy object as the crank. Heavy and big, so its risk free
That's a good way to reduce the risk.

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Did you test it with a store-bought tourniquet? I plan to test it that way. I am not as thrilled by any DYI versions I have tried.
I agree - but with any test - there is a risk you won't survive.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Did you test it with a store-bought tourniquet? I plan to test it that way. I am not as thrilled by any DYI versions I have tried.

I agree - but with any test - there is a risk you won't survive.
Nah, i did it whit improvised equipments. If it were to buy things, i would buy the ratchet

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Nah, i did it whit improvised equipments. If it were to buy things, i would buy the ratchet
Can you tell me what the setup is like with a rachet? I have several here bought for what rachets are usually used for.

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Can you tell me what the setup is like with a rachet? I have several here bought for what rachets are usually used for.
The setup is simple. You buy a hookless ratchet strap. The you will use it like a zip tie on your neck, really.
It takes a lot of weight to compress the airpipe, so you will get the carotids first, so it works exactly like this tourniquet method. although this one is more safe, because the only way out of this, is if you hit the valve. However a lot of force is required to get the valve open though, as far as I know.
It's important to get good at using the valve too, since there was a report of a guy that got it stuck in his neck and he actually asked for neighbors help...
This is doable btw, i saw cases on pubmed, where a slight overweight guy managed to do it. The image is a bit disturbing, so i won't post it

Last edited:
Reactions: Wait-Bus