• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I'm quite certain there are many here who have nights where you lay in bed consumed by various thoughts struggling to fall asleep. But how many here get woken up by those thoughts after falling asleep as well? Like I fall asleep and after some time I get what feels like a jolt of electricity and I wake up heart pumping and within that state of transition between sleep and being awake all my worthlessness and my stupidity and my ugliness and my patheticness and every reason I have to hate every fiber of my being are amplified and sit right at the crown of my thoughts. If I happen to fall asleep again it'll only be for a minute then I get the same jolt and it feels even more intense. If someone were to walk into my room as this was happening they'd hear everything I think cause I literally can't hold any of it in during those moments. I say everything out loud including how I feel I'm too stupid to figure out a way to kill myself and the endless questioning of why the fuck I'm still alive. After a short while I'll be fully awake and struggling to fall asleep. The only way I can calm myself enough to sleep is if I play my guitar for a while. I sleep with it on my bed every night cause of this. Does anyone have any experience with these jolts of self hatred?

Reactions: justanotherday, editredit22 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
R

reginafilangie

Mar 20, 2019
every. single. night.
since January.

Reactions: justanotherday and editredit22