• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Basically what the title says. I've read quite a bit regarding suicide and the issue of suicide survivors and their struggles and I'm wondering if it might be in order to leave behind resources for coping with my ctb. While I often feel like I would be mourned only for a moment and remembered only once in a blue moon it's difficult to ignore the reality that people might very well be devastated. And while it makes sense that for this reason I should continue to drag myself through this long and arbitrary journey known as life, I can't bring myself to believe it will have been of any worth by the time I reach my natural end. And I believe I'm more trouble than I'm worth. So recently I've taken to pondering whether or not it would be worth something to leave behind resources of some kind to help my family through the grief. Be it online communities or recommending therapists or advice or whatever. Does this make any sense?

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae