• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Medal of Honor Allied Assault my first FPS game I played it when I was 7 years old

Battlefield 2
Battleon Adventurequest

Crash Bandicoot
Day of Defeat
Dragonball Z (Nintendo Gameboy)

GTA 2 (PS1)
Hercules (PS1)

Pokemon Silver Gen 2 1999 (Nintendo Gameboy my favorite game EVER)

Apparently I can´t upload anymore but these are a few of some amazing games I played in my childhood I hope it wakes up some nostalgia in some of you it certainly does in me.

Reactions: Psilo, 21Neberg, SkyBlue and 1 other person
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Crash Bandicoot and Pokémon Silver, aw yeah!

Power Pete was a big one for me too.

Reactions: SkyBlue and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Crash Bandicoot and Pokémon Silver, aw yeah!

Power Pete was a big one for me too.
Don´t you miss those amazing times? What was your favorite game ever?

I never heard of Power Pete I just googled it but it looks like it came out around the same time as Dragonball Z on Gameboy right.

Reactions: Chlo
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Don´t you miss those amazing times? What was your favorite game ever?

I never heard of Power Pete I just googled it but it looks like it came out around the same time as Dragonball Z on Gameboy right.

I played it on my old Mac, goood times. Favorite ever was maybe Paper Mario on N64.

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Remember playing crash bandicoot in internet cafe with my sister

Reactions: Jc40 and TheGoodGuy
CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
Adventure quest! That game had such a story, and so many things to do! I don't think my character got that strong, but I had a lot of fun playing that.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Adventure quest! That game had such a story, and so many things to do! I don't think my character got that strong, but I had a lot of fun playing that.
Used to love to play that game too I even paid for Guardian, so much nostalgia.

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I played most of these and especially ps1 ones. i played hercules and tarzan frequently. Dino crisis 2, digimon, harry potter 1 and 2, crash, spyro 1 2 3, lego island 2, rayman 1 and 2, army men, lots of others. Best time in my life tbh.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and WOODESITY
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
Still on rare occasions like me some good old Battlefield 2. Been the first and almost only shooter I ever bought, and I played it again and again over the years. Guess I had my last online battle only some years ago. Servers were quite empty, but there was still some fun to be had. With time I have become sensitive to this shooting at people thing. But I'll probably play it again one day or another. Personally, I like it better than modern games. I think it's somehow cool, and I don't need more.

JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
I remember playing Hercules with a buddy of mine often back then. Also Pokemon gold, but my Cartridge was damaged so I could never save

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I played most of these and especially ps1 ones. i played hercules and tarzan frequently. Dino crisis 2, digimon, harry potter 1 and 2, crash, spyro 1 2 3, lego island 2, rayman 1 and 2, army men, lots of others. Best time in my life tbh.
Awesome that we played so many similar games, I never hear anyone talk about how they played Hercules and Tarzan for PS1, damn the back ground music in Tarzan PS1 game is so nostalgic. I also played Spyro and Rayman 1, damn Rayman 1 is so innocent and fun.

So much nostalgia :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Awesome that we played so many similar games, I never hear anyone talk about how they played Hercules and Tarzan for PS1, damn the back ground music in Tarzan PS1 game is so nostalgic. I also played Spyro and Rayman 1, damn Rayman 1 is so innocent and fun.

So much nostalgia :'(

Yea tarzan was my first ps1 game. Man I remember the grey cardboard box packaging that came with playstation. On the back side It had some pictures of games that were available. I was always fascinated with those pictures or ads. Same with lego ads for new sets.
Its good to hear those sounds hah, I remember that phil collins intro and the mini games really well. Rayman 2 almost made me cry on some parts thats how good it was and Spyro was just awesome. I wish I could go back to that time. Back then not only did I never thought about ending my life but I wasn't depressed at all. I still have that image in my head of me playing ps1 and sun setting through shutters on the window.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yea tarzan was my first ps1 game. Man I remember the grey cardboard box packaging that came with playstation. On the back side It had some pictures of games that were available. I was always fascinated with those pictures or ads. Same with lego ads for new sets.
Its good to hear those sounds hah, I remember that phil collins intro and the mini games really well. Rayman 2 almost made me cry on some parts thats how good it was and Spyro was just awesome. I wish I could go back to that time. Back then not only did I never thought about ending my life but I wasn't depressed at all. I still have that image in my head of me playing ps1 and sun setting through shutters on the window.
This post made me so happy like you understand the magical feeling of nostalgia I too can remember exact moments of me playing certain games like it only happened a couple weeks.

Reactions: Eeyore
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I just played Pokémon Silver.

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
This post made me so happy like you understand the magical feeling of nostalgia I too can remember exact moments of me playing certain games like it only happened a couple weeks.

Yes its bittersweet. When you think about it, that time wasnt so long ago but to me it feels like a lifetime.

Reactions: Pulpit2018
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Played most of those.
I used to play the hell out of this game called Zapper:
784c0e3148bdf4357d9bb1cc62fe80c6d6cef782.jpg

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes its bittersweet. When you think about it, that time wasnt so long ago but to me it feels like a lifetime.
It seem so long ago that it feels like just a distant dream like it was just implanted in my head so make be believe I was a child or teenager once, yet several memories seems so clear they might have happened a few weeks ago.

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
It seem so long ago that it feels like just a distant dream like it was just implanted in my head so make be believe I was a child or teenager once, yet several memories seems so clear they might have happened a few weeks ago.

Just like the movie blade runner.

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I have never seen that movie, maybe I should?
I have never seen that movie, maybe I should?

You definitely should. If you like sci fi then you just have to. I watched the second one last year I think and it was the first time in a long time that movie left me feeling good after exiting cinema. Really a quality movie.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You definitely should. If you like sci fi then you just have to. I watched the second one last year I think and it was the first time in a long time that movie left me feeling good after exiting cinema. Really a quality movie.
I might give it a chance although I am generally not into sci fi only Star Wars.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Pink Panther Pinkadelic pursuit anyone??

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Day of Defeat
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/dod_avalanche0039b-jpg.9083/
that's day of defeat source lol, and I've played both of them, they are great. People still play them

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I remembered playing pokemon games on a emulated PSP that I flashed.

The game I played the most were mario kart and party, Zelda Ocarina of Time on N64.

Ahhhh the good times, when I was just a stupid kid and didnt give a fuck about the next day. Things have changed, except I'm still stupid.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
that's day of defeat source lol, and I've played both of them, they are great. People still play them
Day of Defeat was amazing! I played it so much I hope you had good memories of playing it too.

Reactions: salvation
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
thank you. i still play day of defeat source lol :))
That is so nice to hear, I have tried playing Day of Defeat again, Counter Strike Source, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 etc. but these games are just not as good as they used to, they are still good but there are less servers and there usually is a lot of pro players who never stopped playing so you get owned all the time it´s not like when the games first came out I miss those times it was so much fun these games were the most modern games of their times and so popular and everyone was so new at them so there was an equal chance to get a good score and have fun.

Reactions: salvation