• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
i kinda feel like laying in bed all day and do nothing

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Life interrupted, Heartaches and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, that's the only thing I look forward to. I wish I could sleep forever and never wake up. I'm so tired…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, bwerner, f1lth and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only if the sleep is permanent, I find that it takes too long to fall asleep temporarily and I'm always filled with dread upon waking and realising that I'm still trapped in this existence. I never feel like existing as a conscious being under any circumstances, existing certainly is nothing but suffering, all that's desirable to me is the peace of eternal non-existence where all is finally forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, f1lth, _Broken_alice and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I spend most my days bed rotting

Reactions: seekingrelease22, f1lth, Anxi0usandDepressed and 2 others
S

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
Only if the sleep is permanent, I find that it takes too long to fall asleep temporarily and I'm always filled with dread upon waking and realising that I'm still trapped in this existence. I never feel like existing as a conscious being under any circumstances, existing certainly is nothing but suffering, all that's desirable to me is the peace of eternal non-existence where all is finally forgotten about.
sometimes i have dreames of the life i ever wished for. i have a sleep disorders so i cannot fall asleep and stay asleep probably

Reactions: f1lth, divinemistress36 and sserafim
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
yes, though my sleep schedule is super fucked so I can't fall asleep early, but I hate waking up and go back to sleep often, I get grumpy whenever I wake up, sometimes I nap but only when I'm physically exhausted.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, f1lth and sserafim
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
That's what I've been doing in most of my days as of late, just lay in bed and do nothing. I wish I would go to sleep and never wake up.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, f1lth, divinemistress36 and 2 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm able to sleep a lot now--The first year after she died, I couldn't sleep more than 5 hours, but now I sleep almost 10 hours, despite my usual nightmares and bad dreams

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, Orange Cat and f1lth