• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CeeCeee

CeeCeee

-.Have Courage And Be Kind.!
May 3, 2024
Does anyone else just wish they'd get In a car accident and die.?

Like ok. I don't drive myself because of horrible anxiety. But as a passenger I'm always wishing something would happen that we crash or…idk something which I know isn't too possible but it's still a daily thought.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Partially.

High-acuity traffic accidents can either be excruciatingly painful and leave you permanently disabled or kill you nearly instantly.

I imagine a lot of us wish that our death was "done for us", because going through with it definitely isn't easy. I usually more imagine just not waking up.

CeeCeee

CeeCeee

May 3, 2024
Partially.

High-acuity traffic accidents can either be excruciatingly painful and leave you permanently disabled or kill you nearly instantly.

I imagine a lot of us wish that our death was "done for us", because going through with it definitely isn't easy. I usually more imagine just not waking up.
Exactly. So much easier for it to be done for you and just not waking up. But I know I'd hate life even more if I woke up and was paralyzed or something awful like that….

Reactions: SomewhatLoved
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023

Like ok. I don't drive myself because of horrible anxiety. But as a passenger I'm always wishing something would happen that we crash or…idk something which I know isn't too possible but it's still a daily thought.
I was in an accident not long ago, it was an ugly accident, far from dying, I got out with a huge ptsd to driving. I understand the intrusive thought tho

CeeCeee

CeeCeee

May 3, 2024
I was in an accident not long ago, it was an ugly accident, far from dying, I got out with a huge ptsd to driving. I understand the intrusive thought tho
That really sucks. I'm sorry :/

• Love
Reactions: Konnsz
D

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
Sometimes, but I would probably want it to be on a road trip across the states and be listening to music. Although it doesn't really seem all that peaceful though because death isn't always instant so you'd have to be lucky.

• Love
Reactions: CeeCeee
CeeCeee

CeeCeee

May 3, 2024
Sometimes, but I would probably want it to be on a road trip across the states and be listening to music. Although it doesn't really seem all that peaceful though because death isn't always instant so you'd have to be lucky.
I like the idea of being on a trip and music lol but yea. Would definitely have to be lucky

Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
That really sucks. I'm sorry :/
Don't mention it, it's all on me.

But the main thing is that it is really difficult to die in a crash, society has kinda prepare itself to prevent those deaths by quick response times and cars that absorb and minimize the damage to the driver and copilot. I don't want to sound like a killjoy but it is very unreliable and there's better ways ;~;

• Love
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
When I was 12 years old I was run over, I just passed out and didn't notice anything.

• Hugs
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
but I think it's something very much related to the situation, I was a child, if it were today I would be completely broken

• Hugs
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024

Every. Single. Time, even when im out about just walking, I pray that some stupid drivers race on the street im walking on, and then just slam into me

CeeCeee

CeeCeee

May 3, 2024
but I think it's something very much related to the situation, I was a child, if it were today I would be completely broken
Oh I definitely get that
Every. Single. Time, even when im out about just walking, I pray that some stupid drivers race on the street im walking on, and then just slam into me
Glad I'm not alone.

• Love
Reactions: Kanashiii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Especially if it's instant and painless then certainly, what I'd fear is not dying from that but ending up in a situation of way worse suffering with extreme damage instead.