• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
personally, now that my heart is set on ctb, I can't imagine dying randomly due to car accident, illness, etc.

Due to an chronic illness I have, I'm always at risk of getting food or liquid into my lungs when I swallow which would then lead to aspirational pneumonia. I don't want to die feeling ill.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I find that a bit strange to be honest, death is death at the end of the day, personally I wish I didn't have to CTB. I'd rather catch something, or have airplane engine fall onto my place and crush me in my sleep. If I got something, anything that meant I was gonna die, I would be relieved. Less pressure on myself I guess!

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I find that a bit strange to be honest, death is death at the end of the day, personally I wish I didn't have to CTB. I'd rather catch something, or have airplane engine fall onto my place and crush me in my sleep. If I got something, anything that meant I was gonna die, I would be relieved. Less pressure on myself I guess!

I fear lack of control in life. It carries over to death

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

Lol me too! Are you kidding? That would be the answer to all my prayers. It would be a lot easier for my kids to handle as well.

Reactions: tearsinrain
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Lol me too! Are you kidding? That would be the answer to all my prayers. It would be a lot easier for my kids to handle as well.
Definitely man! I pray for it every night.

Reactions: tearsinrain