february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I know the odds are pretty low in the grand scheme of things but I've read threads that immediately make me think of online friends and even one that reminded me a lot of my brother based on their story. Usually I read another post that makes it clear it isn't actually them but it does make me wonder

Obviously I believe everyone makes their own choice about whether or not to live and I would never take that away from someone but it does make me sad. It also makes me just want to be a nicer human in the time I have left. Everyone here has their own story and years of life, and even if we stay anonymous, people here tend to be kinder than most people I meet

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Remanant, returntothevoid and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I sure hope not because anyone I know from real life who's here would probably just be here to spy on me anyway.

Reactions: sserafim
mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
Most people I know are pretty stable, and they most likely haven't delved deep enough into the internet to find this site

Reactions: cheems, sserafim and returntothevoid
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I know the odds are pretty low in the grand scheme of things but I've read threads that immediately make me think of online friends and even one that reminded me a lot of my brother based on their story. Usually I read another post that makes it clear it isn't actually them but it does make me wonder

Obviously I believe everyone makes their own choice about whether or not to live and I would never take that away from someone but it does make me sad. It also makes me just want to be a nicer human in the time I have left. Everyone here has their own story and years of life, and even if we stay anonymous, people here tend to be kinder than most people I meet
Yeah, all the time. Hopefully no one's recognized me from real life, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: february in alaska
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Except for one my friend who I met on the previous Reddit incarnation , no, I am confident no I know well enough to speak on the question is using this site because I know they're not suicidal. It really highlights to me how aberrant this state is.

Reactions: sserafim, returntothevoid and february in alaska
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I would highly doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised for a few people.

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Doubt it, I know so few people. 🤷‍♂️.

Reactions: returntothevoid
Remanant

Remanant

Sep 13, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: MiMif, sserafim, Immensevoid and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I once came across a post on here that I thought was written by my sister, but as I read through the OP's replies, it became clear that it wasn't her.

But really, I hope no one I know/knew has to end up here; being depressed and(/or?) suicidal is a curse that no one should have to live through.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, _Broken_alice and february in alaska
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, save from one online friend, I only have family who know me and they're too pro life to ever bother looking up for a site like this

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I would be terrified if someone I know found me on this site.

Reactions: february in alaska and sserafim
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023

Well, maybe it's completely selfish but i would like to have a close friend to be as suicidal as me. To have someone i love to die with. Selfish ?

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really know many people in the first place.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Well, maybe it's completely selfish but i would like to have a close friend to be as suicidal as me. To have someone i love to die with. Selfish ?

I think that's understandable... I had a girlfriend way back in middle school who was just as ready to end it as I was. We had a suicide pact and everything, but we were stupid kids who didn't know how to properly plan or execute something like that, and eventually she found someone else who gave her something to live for. As much of a hypocrite as it makes me, I don't like seeing people I care about want to die. But it also sounds so nice to not have to be alone when you go

I hope you find someone who feels the same way you do and you're able to have that if it's what you want

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
There's probably been at least one person who's came on here to see what I post or at least try to identify me based off of my post. It's fairly easy to identify me based off what I post and definitely since my road trip thread.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I have a friend who I wouldn't be surprised to find here, but from what I've asked it seems he doesn't know about this site, at least not yet

hanz

hanz

Nov 14, 2023
My ex friend (didn't have a falling out, we just lost contact over the years) ctb about 6 months ago and I sometimes wonder if he used this forum prior. It wouldn't surprise me especially knowing the types of sites he was on years ago.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I have a couple family members who I don't doubt are aware of this sites existence. I get anxious about it sometimes.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
Nnnnno. nobody i knew now or before is as fucked up as me.
The only person who came close to knowing the existence of this site and of me being on it was my ex best friend, who i admitted to signing up on this site and was waiting for my account to be approved, I just remember him discouraging it strongly and to deactivate my account when it did get approved, which I hadn't done. Obviously