• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have PTSD, I cope by having a routine which l follow every morning which to me brings a type of order to the Chao's in my mind, l wake up at 7am,l shave shower and dress, l make strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwich,l listen to the news on my radio,l take a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood for the fresh air, then l do whatever housework/laundry needs done, then depending what day of the week it is l either go to the Airsoft range or watch DVD's or bury my nose in a book, anything to occupy my mind, the only time l speak to anyone is when l go to collect my weekly medication's or when l see my mental health support worker, Yes l am lonely.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
I have PTSD, I cope by having a routine which l follow every morning which to me brings a type of order to the Chao's in my mind, l wake up at 7am,l shave shower and dress, l make strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwich,l listen to the news on my radio,l take a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood for the fresh air, then l do whatever housework/laundry needs done, then depending what day of the week it is l either go to the Airsoft range or watch DVD's or bury my nose in a book, anything to occupy my mind, the only time l speak to anyone is when l go to collect my weekly medication's or when l see my mental health support worker, Yes l am lonely.
I don't have a routine :(
Do you go to bed at the same time every night?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Working with trauma can be difficult and exhausting. First, you need to understand where your trauma comes from, what your self-preservation instinct is trying to alarm. You live in that moment, in a way, the moment when this first appeared. You can kind of guide yourself in that moment by first accepting your fear and reminding yourself that you are safe in this moment. Some move their body in a calming / concentrated way to wake up from this feeling.

It goes away with time, and in a way you learn to overcome your fear - if you repeat it enough times without giving in, then this fear is no longer triggered. The brain and subconscious learns that you are safe and that you can trust yourself / situation.

You can add balance to your otherwise life by doing safe and pleasant things during the day. I personally maintain some routines and sometimes play with blushies.

• Informative
Reactions: empty sighs
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
my back hasn't untensed itself when I lie down to sleep in about a year, I've given up

Pollenallergy

Pollenallergy

Sprite
Apr 29, 2023
How do I deal with this?
I try to keep myself occupied the moment I wake up, be it with a hobby or with work. Just anything to keep myself from thinking too much really, I also find a certain peace in music, either listening or playing some myself. But I can't seem to relax for long before a scene comes back to me. I wish you the best, it is hard to deal with. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I don't have a routine :(
Do you go to bed at the same time every night?
Mostly yes l go to my den around midnight or later if there's a film still on l want to finish watching, if l don't fall asleep after 5 minutes l'll put on one of those sleep video's via my phone šŸŗšŸ‘

luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
absolutely. id like to step outside the way i used to and not have to constantly stress about anyone coming up to me to lay a finger on me in any way

Reactions: Ambivalent1