You're not able to think outside the box or for yourself for that matter. Sad
kim kardashian share GIF

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Communicating through memes tells me all I need to know about you.

LOL
Yea it is funny how I've made your thread grow this big. My presence can make or break you. When faced with real questions you have no answer and instead choose to attack a mod? Good move slick, enjoy it while you still can.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, NightmareTour, foxdie and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Communicating through memes tells me all I need to know about you. Use your words, but I bet you've never even picked up a book.
hardly art burn GIF by Tacocat

Book? Never heard of her.
Read Bbc GIF by The QI Elves

If the shit-posts are going to continue to roll in anyway then I may as well have a little fun.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, NeverSatisfied, NightmareTour and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well, that was entertaining, thank you.

Reactions: foxdie
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Did anybody else get a strong "Gravy Seals" energy from that guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
We are actually at 8 billion people right now and yet amazingly this apparently still isn't the world's carrying capacity. From what I saw, the earth can actually hold tens of billions of humans up to even 50 billion only then should we really be worried.

Then again anything over 9 billion already starts feeling crowded because I bet those projections are assuming we'll share all the resources equally and at that point nobody would be able to have too much. Humans are fundamentally greedy so maybe the 8 billion humans now really are too much.

That said I don't think covid being stronger would have mattered, if anything if the disease was more lethal we probably would have all been motivated to deal with it better. Covid really did a good job of preying on human weaknesses, by picking apart at our ability to properly estimate its impacts by being fatal, but not too fatal. If it straight up killed everyone it touched or turned people into zombies or mutants or whatever I bet people wouldn't be as defiant against its safeguards.

This is all assuming it's not manufactured as a conspiracy though. If it is, there's even less reason for it to be more deadly because you don't want to kill off strong workers.

Anyway, the only method of widespread population control I approve of is Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet. Half the population turned to dust at random, no mess, no bias, and abundance for everyone remaining unless something impossible like time travel gets invented.

Edit: whoops just noticed you were banned. I meant to post earlier but it was sitting in my drafts while I watched a movie. Oh well.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Covid wasn't stupid after all, the covid death toll can go up by 1 now.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, foxdie and Dr Iron Arc
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Darn, I missed all the fun again.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, NightmareTour, foxdie and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Something about true colours and something, something. I'm really trying to be the bigger man here but:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: NightmareTour, Life_and_Death, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
We are actually at 8 billion people right now and yet amazingly this apparently still isn't the world's carrying capacity. From what I saw, the earth can actually hold tens of billions of humans up to even 50 billion only then should we really be worried.

Then again anything over 9 billion already starts feeling crowded because I bet those projections are assuming we'll share all the resources equally and at that point nobody would be able to have too much. Humans are fundamentally greedy so maybe the 8 billion humans now really are too much.

That said I don't think covid being stronger would have mattered, if anything if the disease was more lethal we probably would have all been motivated to deal with it better. Covid really did a good job of preying on human weaknesses, by picking apart at our ability to properly estimate its impacts by being fatal, but not too fatal. If it straight up killed everyone it touched or turned people into zombies or mutants or whatever I bet people wouldn't be as defiant against its safeguards.

This is all assuming it's not manufactured as a conspiracy though. If it is, there's even less reason for it to be more deadly because you don't want to kill off strong workers.

Anyway, the only method of widespread population control I approve of is Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet. Half the population turned to dust at random, no mess, no bias, and abundance for everyone remaining unless something impossible like time travel gets invented.

Edit: whoops just noticed you were banned. I meant to post earlier but it was sitting in my drafts while I watched a movie. Oh well.
The earth cant sustain anywhere near 50 billion people, the amount of food and water needed would be depleted way before that, were already chopping down nature to plant soy for animal feed.

Of all the mammals on earth livestock are 60% we are 36% everything else just 4%.

We take their habitat, we take their water, there are 1 million species out of 8 million heading into extinction territory already, its hundreds of times faster than it should be.

In 20 years time there will be 10 billion of us, you cant sustain exponential growth in a finite environment.

Anyway, it matters not what you or I think, Bill Gates thinks there are too many of us and wants to reduce the population, it's all he talks about, hence his interest in vaccines.

In India his vaccine for polio has maimed at least 500K children, and the dominant strain of polio is the vaccine strain.

In Kenya, in cahoots with the WHO, they did a tetanus vaccination program, but failed to tell the people getting it that it also had a sterilisation vaccine in it - I kid you not, the WHO had to end up admitting that they've been working on it for over a decade.

Sterilised tens of thousands of people.

Gates father is heavily involved in planned parenthood, as is Gates - its thinly disguised Eugenics.

In all previous coronavirus vaccines any animal injected with it had some side effects, but when they were then infected with the wild virus they all died. Watch this video, it's excellent and very well researched with scientific documentation from Pfizer etc backing up exactly what he says. I highly recommend everyone watches it, it is not some mad tin foil hat wearing nutter:

Reactions: whatevs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The earth cant sustain anywhere near 50 billion people, the amount of food and water needed would be depleted way before that, were already chopping down nature to plant soy for animal feed.

Of all the mammals on earth livestock are 60% we are 36% everything else just 4%.

We take their habitat, we take their water, there are 1 million species out of 8 million heading into extinction territory already, its hundreds of times faster than it should be.

In 20 years time there will be 10 billion of us, you cant sustain exponential growth in a finite environment.
I'm guessing the 50 billion calculation I saw was assuming every human was living on the absolute bare minimum resources and land, with nobody having anything more than they should so under communism I guess.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Watch "the most importnt video you'll ever see" on YT. It is literally the most important video you'll ever see, a maths lecture (easy maths) by a maths professor.

It reveals how we can't see further than the end of our noses, but if you do the simple maths - in very short order we are in serious trouble.

Hence why I think all this covid stuff is being dragged on, it's to change behaviour because we have no choice - but no one will do it voluntarily.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Just like your op, no effort, or IQ.
Yearly reminder that covid has always been planned and a way to make the removal of bodily autonomy and restricted movement by the Government normalized.

More of that to come. Thanks to people like you.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yearly reminder that covid has always been planned and a way to make the removal of bodily autonomy and restricted movement by the Government normalized.

More of that to come. Thanks to people like you.

People like me? I never got the vaccine or locked down and avoid places where masks are forced. You're Necro posting a thread that was made by a well known troll who was banned for being such. I don't support the government nor do I think you fully understand the context.

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, I wish I was stronger. I had it but... it felt just like a fever. Of course that's because my age. Still, it would've been nice to die because of covid.
It may not have been due solely to age, some young people have died and have amputations. There are other variables, with a big variable being viral load- or how much of a dose did a person get- a big cough in the face seems to lead to worse outcomes, at least anecdotally based on a few cases I have read about.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's weak. Tuberculosis should've mutated.
Yeah, I wish I could've died of covid. Sadly I don't think I ever got it.

Reactions: Rocinante