dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
When I get really bad, I start watching videos of other's suicides. Liveleak was my shit back when it was up and running when I was suicidal as a teenager.

Reactions: worthIess and hikikomorizombie
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Not really but I have been watching the deleted Hannah Baker suicide from 13 reasons why recently. I dunno why I just feel really connected to it, it was my choice of method until I discovered it wasn't reliable

Reactions: Yavannah and dynastickitten
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
Sometimes I watch videos of suicides by my preferred methods. I like to know what might happen with me and analyze. It helps me soothe my mind

Reactions: rozeske, Deleted member 82921 and hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i would if i knew how to find them. prob just my method though. liveleak was so popular it was the place to go even for ppl like myself who aren't rlly into gore, & now that it's gone idk any of the more underground sites :/

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess and dynastickitten
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I saw one by accident on Facebook about 6/7 years a go now. A 12 year old girl hung herself from a tree. She shook violently it was awful.
Wish I'd never watched it. Never watched one since and I don't wish to.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Sid19 and dynastickitten
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i would if i knew how to find them. prob just my method though. liveleak was so popular it was the place to go even for ppl like myself who aren't rlly into gore, & now that it's gone idk any of the more underground sites :/
watchpeopledie is kinda the same thing, just yk, don't look into comments there

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
where can I watch those videos? I'd like to watch about using N.

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I believe my autism prevents me from watching such videos, I have a strange spastic physical response to both gore and intercourse/genitalia. Although there were plenty of non-death liveleak videos which I loved and wished I had archived. They're definitely gone from the internet, I've searched an unhealthy amount for some.

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Yeah sometimes. Most suicide videos are just really violent and gruesome (Jumping, getting hit by train and trucks etc). I do remember watching the Katelyn Davis/ItzDolly video while researching hanging and that having a way more profound emotional impact on me than other videos. The end with her body hanging as her parents are trying to call her and shout her name is just absolutely haunting.

• Aww..
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

āø™š–¦¹killing the self as to protect it from harmš–¦¹āø™
Feb 6, 2020
I haven't sought out any actively because I know it would take a horrible toll on my already frail mental health, but I recall back in middle school or early high school, I came across this video (maybe on tumblr?) Of a man using everything he could to end his life. He was slavic, blonde, long hair thin build, outside in the mountains. He drank a bottle of alcohol, took pills, then slit his wrists and started laughing at the camera. I thought it was horrific at that age but it got worse.

He then doused his body in liquid, kerosene or gas or alcohol im not sure, put a rope around his neck and lit his clothes on fire, then jumping from a cliff. I have no fucking idea how he a) managed to hang without the rope burning and b) managed all of it at once.

There was a second camera streaming it from the bottom of the cliff edge that showed him spasming and dangling, before falling into some rocks, and growing still.
I wish I at least knew what the video's origin was because it sounds so outlandish. It's forever burned in my memory though

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I've stumbled across several by chance. But I'm never going to seek them out personally. Suicide is an inherently personal thing, and I don't think is meant to be consumed for pleasure or my own peace of mind.

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I don't go searching for them but ive seen a few
Thw only one i ever went searching for was one of the sn method

Reactions: Ninja_Master
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I have gigabytes of video where people jump from building (I was also planning to back then so I was watching them to learn), people who hang themselves etc. Honestly they encourage me to kill myself, which is what I exactly want.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I don't go searching for them but ive seen a few
Thw only one i ever went searching for was one of the sn method
Have you found the one with SN as a method?

Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
no, i think it's grotesque. no one should have their last moments posted on the internet for other people to gawk at.

dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
no, i think it's grotesque. no one should have their last moments posted on the internet for other people to gawk at.
They were the ones who posted it homie

Reactions: worthIess and 4am
W

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
Don't think I could watch that

Just want my own CTB

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
I saw one by accident on Facebook about 6/7 years a go now. A 12 year old girl hung herself from a tree. She shook violently it was awful.
Wish I'd never watched it. Never watched one since and I don't wish to.
12 years old šŸ˜¢ thats so sad šŸ˜ž

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes. I prefer hanging and they are like training videos. See how they did it. Look for ways to make it work for you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have but I have only searched about my method(partial) and hanging in general. Which is not easy to do b/c even if i type and search hanging there are other method gore ctb or murder videos that are displayed, I have to cover the right side of my phone with my hand. I still never escape the pain deep in my stomach when am in those sites, but it's a good way to learn about my method.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and Worndown
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I wish I could, but I have no clue where to find em'

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I have because I want to know what it will be like. There are a few hangings. that I really saw myself there. It's a weird experience