TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I used to be a huge soccer fan when I was a teen, me and my first best friend ever would almost only talk about this lol it was really fun back then. What's your favorite team? Although I rarely watch soccer nowadays, my favorite team will remain Atletico de Madrid.

lear

lear

Jan 2, 2022
Arsenal. I will be accepting condolences, thank you.

Reactions: Burner1234 and TheHatedOne
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Lol, I'm laughing because the UK users on here will be so dismayed that you used the term "soccer" instead of "football." (I don't care, however.)

Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Lol, I'm laughing because the UK users on here will be so dismayed that you used the term "soccer" instead of "football." (I don't care, however.)
i used soccer so that Americans will know that it's about European football and nothing else xD (since, I feel that the majority on here is American).

• Love
Reactions: Mixo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, even the sound of the crowd cheering makes me wanna break the TV

B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
I used to be a fan of Arsenal and watch PL matches regularly, I really enjoyed the fan banter between teams such as the Arsenal Fan TV YouTube comment section, that place was hilarious. In 2014 I was able to head to Croatia for the start of the World Cup which was pretty cool at the time. I remember they had a big screen to watch the match against Brazil with fans setting off flares in the crowd it was pandemonium at times. I don't watch football or sports in general anymore. I still have the old jerseys and stuff.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Yes. Can't wait for the wc this year. Prem team is wolves aka portugal nt 2.0. Nobody laugh.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Spurs for me. Though American Football is my no 1 sport of choice.