• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
That show is beautifully depressing. This is a great scene.

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Scribble Fan, throwaway123 and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It's great despite some irredeemable silliness. The facial expressions are wonderful and touching, and it got better every season. I don't know whether to hope for more or not (don't want to see it to go off the rails the way some series do after a few seasons)

Reactions: Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I watched all 5 seasons. They're great. The sixth season comes out later this year.

Reactions: throwaway123, About_to_Go and Soul
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Every season nearly offsets the fact that my birthday is in September.

Reactions: throwaway123, BaconCheeseburger and Circles
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I love it, but the fact I binge watch it every September means that I've forgotten most of the storyline by the time the next season comes out. I think there's a lot of running jokes I'm missing.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have seen bits and pieces of Bojack Horsemen but I feel like I'm missing something. Like I don't find it funny. But then I have the same with the Simpsons so I am probably just retarded.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I love BoJack Horseman

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The funeral scene broke what was left of my soul. It was spot-on, emotionally. Even the part where he wasn't at the correct funeral.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and About_to_Go
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I have seen bits and pieces of Bojack Horsemen but I feel like I'm missing something. Like I don't find it funny. But then I have the same with the Simpsons so I am probably just retarded.

Most of the humor is based on entertainment media and the culture surrounding it, so it's pretty likely that it doesn't land with a lot of people. It's only recently that they've started mining humor from storytelling principles and patterns. The artstyle isn't all that inviting either, and the really good-looking stuff doesn't come around till season 3. The show needs a pretty long leash to start being truly entertaining.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up