• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

qu13t5l33p

qu13t5l33p

Jan 21, 2024
Maybe my priorities are off, since death by any easy and peaceful method would be wonderful, but I feel like I'd enjoy a slow death better. Laying there as the drugs shut down my body, or as I bleed out, maybe even a long fall from some extreme height would give me the opportunity to think to myself, "I did it. I'm finally dying. I'm going to be set free." It would allow me to revel in the feeling of achieving something I've been aching to have for so long, as I embrace the peace of the void. Does anyone else have a similar sentiment?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Yep. I've always wanted to be able to know that I succeeded.
I don't know if I necessarily want it to be slow but I wouldn't mind some agony.

I want to lay there bleeding out and know my life is just draining away. That I did it.

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
If I have no other way than I'm fine with dying slowly, but if given the option, i opt to die as fast as possible. I've been dying slowly in pain for years now, so I've had my share of reveling in death.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No, I think I'd want a quick, painless and peaceful death over a slow and drawn out one. I just want to be done with life asap

Last edited:
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
As wild as that sounds, I feel you. I have a katana Ive been wanting to plunge in my chest or stomach and just slowly drift away through the night but im somewhat scared I'll be found before I fully pass and end up surviving.

Reactions: Dliena
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yes.

The thought of blowing my brains out to instant nothingness is a bit much even for me.

I want euthanized and to slip away slowly like going to sleep, when you go to bed tired you don't really think of being unconscious or (faux dead)

Id like it to be that way, hence why I'm not dead yet.

PoorYorick

PoorYorick

Jan 4, 2024
I feel like I'd enjoy a slow death better

I recently discovered that I must drown diving by myself, Martin Eden's way. Maybe with some weight to help go down. That's the only death that would give me the consciousness of dying. Freezing is not like that, because your brain probably stops working first. I had an episode of hipothermy and I couldn't talk and think well.

Maybe hanging would also be ok. And anything more?

Summarizing, I probably feel the same as you. Experiencing death seems to me more important than leaving this world. That would mean living to the last second, not sleeping it through.

Something like I heard was samurais' motto: live beautifully and die beautifully.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No thanks. One breath of H2S or a syringe of fent and gone in 20 seconds will do me just fine.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
DiglySilly

DiglySilly

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mar 10, 2024
I have been thinking a lot about mutilating some parts of my body to bleed to death or electrocute myself.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Maybe my priorities are off, since death by any easy and peaceful method would be wonderful, but I feel like I'd enjoy a slow death better. Laying there as the drugs shut down my body, or as I bleed out, maybe even a long fall from some extreme height would give me the opportunity to think to myself, "I did it. I'm finally dying. I'm going to be set free." It would allow me to revel in the feeling of achieving something I've been aching to have for so long, as I embrace the peace of the void. Does anyone else have a similar sentiment?
As long as it didn't hurt it wouldn't bother me but would prefer a quick one

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
honestly, ive never thought about it like that, but your perspective really made me reconsider my feelings about death. there is in fact something satisfying in allowing yourself time to celebrate the achieved goal before going

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Ideally I'd want a violent death which I guess could go hand in hand with your slow death depending on the method. Personally I want a violent but quick death (via a shotgun to the head) because I think it's more symbolic that way.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
theres really no feeling as peaceful as knowing you're close to death
idk u cant really put it into words but ill never forget that feeling of acceptance and peace and freedom and tranquility

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I feel this
I know for a fact it'd probably be better to go one moment alive to instantly dead the next, but a part of me wants to be aware of the whole dying process.
It'll probably be full of fear/regret considering SI, but still