Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I've thought about it a lot over the years, especially from a skyscraper/high rise building with a pretty view.
overdosing or ingesting a toxic substance doesn't seem like the method for me. though i know SN is relatively quick and painless.
Just wanting to meet others who are thinking of the same thing or similar.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lux, Lilium, glitxo and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I am. I'm scared though. It's probably another test from life to see if I can overcome my fears.

Reactions: lobster salad and sadworld
Kcountdown

Kcountdown

Oct 16, 2020
If I had access to a building, or bridge high enough near me, it always sounded like the way to go. but unfortunately I live in a city that has restrictions on how tall buildings can be and the nearest surefire bridge is too far for me to get to, and they usually have people watching for jumpers so I'm stuck with a different method.

Reactions: lobster salad, antigone_iris and sadworld
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Everytime I see a high ledge and flat ground my mind does loops. But unfortunately this will not be my preferred way to go.

Reactions: daddy Phil :) and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I've tried jumping several times but either there were people that hold me back or SI hold me back

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lobster salad and MiseryLovesMyCompany
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I've considered jumping, but changed my mind

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Yes you have met someone who is thinking of something similar. I can't decide, but I may jump because it's very difficult to get my hands on sn or n, my preferred methods. Right now i am fixated on jumping off a tall bridge about 20km away from home in the middle of the night.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yes you have met someone who is thinking of something similar. I can't decide, but I may jump because it's very difficult to get my hands on sn or n, my preferred methods. Right now i am fixated on jumping off a tall bridge about 20km away from home in the middle of the night.
Are you afraid?

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yes I am afraid, but I may get around that on a day when I'm impulsive+angry. Maybe some pills too.
Anger is a great motivator. Hopefully fear doesn't kick in for either of us. Hesitating by the bridge would suck, especially if some dogooder shows up.

Reactions: lobster salad
W

WillemB

Oct 21, 2020
I'm also afraid but for me, it is the best option. Can't get hold of pills or SN, now I need to find a high enough building. It's almost time to go.

Reactions: Kramer
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I've thought about it, I've wondered about bringing like a backpack full of something heavy like rocks, and having most of the weight hanging over the ledge. I'd then take some form of narcotic that would help to induce unconsciousness, (I understand that there's no instanteous ones, but there are ones that work fast enough), and letting myself go in that sense. The main thing that i've wondered is how would my limp body react as opposed to one's that are fully rigid. Car accidents with drunk drivers surviving as opposed to the fully conscious ones who get torn in half is basically an example of my concern.

WritingLove

WritingLove

Oct 16, 2020
I am thinking about it, it not exactly jumping, more like falling. I plan to take enough pills to atleast pass out, and I plan to pass out on a ledge. Seems like over kill but you can never be to sure.

L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
I've been thinking of jumping, I've already picked the place and will go check out the view on the weekend.

I'd rather not do it though, because of the scene it would cause. So I'm keeping it as a last resort.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I've thought about it, I've wondered about bringing like a backpack full of something heavy like rocks, and having most of the weight hanging over the ledge. I'd then take some form of narcotic that would help to induce unconsciousness, (I understand that there's no instanteous ones, but there are ones that work fast enough), and letting myself go in that sense. The main thing that i've wondered is how would my limp body react as opposed to one's that are fully rigid. Car accidents with drunk drivers surviving as opposed to the fully conscious ones who get torn in half is basically an example of my concern.
How about a flask? I should buy one and fill it with hard liquor. I wouldn't be able to drink it until I've climbed the barrier. I'm not sure there's a ledge to stand on after the barrier so maybe no time to drink.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
How about a flask? I should buy one and fill it with hard liquor. I wouldn't be able to drink it until I've climbed the barrier. I'm not sure there's a ledge to stand on after the barrier so maybe no time to drink.
I'm getting ready for beachy head today. No pills no alcohol just turn up and go.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
That easy?
Yep the more you think the less chance you will go. I did it at tower bridge in 1988, just wasn't high enough obviously...but after 9 other failed attempts with pills this time I am better researched and prepared....

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yep the more you think the less chance you will go. I did it at tower bridge in 1988, just wasn't high enough obviously...but after 9 other failed attempts with pills this time I am better researched and prepared....
I've always been a thinker. 30 yrs ago wow. Any injuries? What was it like?

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I've always been a thinker. 30 yrs ago wow. Any injuries? What was it like?
Twisted tail bone and nothing else...was amazing feeling falling total freedom, but getting dragged from water was horrible as knew I failed...this time no mistakes...

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If I were ti choose this method and some moron tried to stop me, I would just tell them my honest views on things they are sure to find cutesy and they would leave me alone.

Reactions: Time to fly
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Twisted tail bone and nothing else...was amazing feeling falling total freedom, but getting dragged from water was horrible as knew I failed...this time no mistakes...
Were you afraid before you jumped? Did you fall forward or backward? A twisted tail bone is lucky
If I were ti choose this method and some moron tried to stop me, I would just tell them my honest views on things they are sure to find cutesy and they would leave me alone.
I would probably attack anyone who intervened. Busybody filth will be forced to jump with me mwahahaha

Last edited:
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Were you afraid before you jumped? Did you fall forward or backward? A twisted tail bone is lucky
Not at all, was happy to go...was excited...fell backwards (I used to drink back then), slipped as I jumped so went a little wrong...this time it will be a run and jump head first...wow just got a great feeling writing that last bit

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Not at all, was happy to go...was excited...fell backwards (I used to drink back then), slipped as I jumped so went a little wrong...this time it will be a run and jump head first...wow just got a great feeling writing that last bit
Lol. How do you jump head first? I won't have a place to stand. I have to climb a barrier and then it's the fall.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Lol. How do you jump head first? I won't have a place to stand. I have to climb a barrier and then it's the fall.
When you get to edge just make sure to over balance so you go head first...you will naturally try to go feet first but if high enough you can correct that

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
When you get to edge just make sure to over balance so you go head first...you will naturally try to go feet first but if high enough you can correct that
I want to fall like the Falling Man who jumped from the Twin Towers.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I want to fall like the Falling Man who jumped from the Twin Towers.
If you can get that kind of height then head first, feet first, front or back won't matter it will be epic...just don't do anything strange on the day you go...keep it a normal day and no one will think something is strange...can't stress the keep it normal enough

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Jumping is by far the best option but I need to find a good spot first